Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Richemont, basic movement servicing cost around $500. For Pam 90 (PR), think cost more.

Down time is around 1 week plus.

They will give you a 1 year warranty after the servicing.

Why do you need to service? Watch stop moving or something drop off. If watch is running fine, then not necessary.

Comment

Thks Louie

Kuchingu is right if your watch working well and nil condensation inside with only light swirling scratches then i really think you shd not waste the money to service and polish of course unless your watch is down then better get repair fast.
      I can understand the feelings and frustrations when my watch stop working, my car breaks down, my HP is KAPUT... upset:
      My usual advice is dun touch if it ain't spoilt...

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
        Thks Louie

Kuchingu is right if your watch working well and nil condensation inside with only light swirling scratches then i really think you shd not waste the money to service and polish of course unless your watch is down then better get repair fast.
        I can understand the feelings and frustrations when my watch stop working, my car breaks down, my HP is KAPUT... upset:
        My usual advice is dun touch if it ain't spoilt...
        "dun touch if it ain't spoilt" this statement reminded me of bro dino! i buntak itchy sent in my panny for operation. ( watch was Aokay running condition ) after bukah main spring BROKE .....that technician told me its common main spring break...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
          "dun touch if it ain't spoilt" this statement reminded me of bro dino! i buntak itchy sent in my panny for operation. ( watch was Aokay running condition ) after bukah main spring BROKE .....that technician told me its common main spring break...
          Now we all learn .. Get a bigger pic. once set by "Newton 1st, 2nd& 3rd law" Kekeke ok ok sorry for be mischievous again lah "

Comment

Thanks to all bros who helped with your useful comments. The watch ain't spoilt; just that I noticed lately the power reserve pin does not "go down to zero mark" even though it has no more power to function. You think this calls for a service/repair or just bear with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Panarai-54 View Post
              Thanks to all bros who helped with your useful comments. The watch ain't spoilt; just that I noticed lately the power reserve pin does not "go down to zero mark" even though it has no more power to function. You think this calls for a service/repair or just bear with it?
              It's a tough call. Some will just letit be, others will want it fixed. Your preference. If under waranty then surely bring it back.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                It's a tough call. Some will just letit be, others will want it fixed. Your preference. If under waranty then surely bring it back.
                whereee is bro John?! got song to let GO now!!!! "Let it Be" by BEATLES!!!! Hehe joke aside...if i were you i call Richemont ask if this is common. I remembered my 90 PR tear drop goes to zero if power all drained out..if SC say its common than dun bother. Unless u start to notice too much time gain or loss than time for SPA!

Comment

whereee is bro John?! got song to let GO now!!!! "Let it Be" by BEATLES!!!! Hehe joke aside...if i were you i call Richemont ask if this is common. I remembered my 90 PR tear drop goes to zero if power all drained out..if SC say its common than dun bother. Unless u start to notice too much time gain or loss than time for SPA!
                  Thanks bro.. Yeah mine used to go down to zero when the power drains out too... but recently noticed it did not. It does not affect the accuracy of the time though. Maybe I will wait and monitor further, then decide whether to bring to the hospital or not.

Comment

I've a friend love his Power-Reserve Pam56 so much that he worn it "Eight days A Week" > Beatles ?? Hehehe. But one fine day, he encounter his Pam56 pwr-resev. maker/indicator can only go as far to 3/4 on the teardrop bar . In tis case, conduct a self test by winding the pam hundreds of turn to the max. charge than let it run down at stationary check to ensure it acheive 42-45hrs. Yes" he may wish to send in for minor caliberation on positioning issue if Pass the above test or "Let it be". Afterall it still telling good times & working fine unless otherwise.Cheers"

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                      I've a friend love his Power-Reserve Pam56 so much that he worn it "Eight days A Week" > Beatles ?? Hehehe. But one fine day, he encounter his Pam56 pwr-resev. maker/indicator can only go as far to 3/4 on the teardrop bar . In tis case, conduct a self test by winding the pam hundreds of turn to the max. charge than let it run down at stationary check to ensure it acheive 42-45hrs. Yes" he may wish to send in for minor caliberation on positioning issue if Pass the above test or "Let it be". Afterall it still telling good times & working fine unless otherwise.Cheers"
                      >>> Sorry typo error <<< is the pam57 instead. LOL!

Comment

>>> Sorry typo error <<< is the pam57 instead. LOL!
                        You also got bird disease like me ah...I was reading the previous post and thinking how come 56 got PR.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                          You also got bird disease like me ah...I was reading the previous post and thinking how come 56 got PR.
                          Mine is more serous than yours Guru_ku bro" Doctor already warn me , take the overhead bridge over zebra-crossing. Unless I wan to Jam the traffic or worst get myself kill wif tyres mark run over my body" Was born wif a pair of Cock-eye " ....machiam the un-zero Canadian bull found on M16...alway off target one lah. A childhood problem lah so very sad u know.

Comment

Mine is more serous than yours Guru_ku bro" Doctor already warn me , take the overhead bridge over zebra-crossing. Unless I wan to Jam the traffic or worst get myself kill wif tyres mark run over my body" Was born wif a pair of Cock-eye " ....machiam the un-zero Canadian bull found on M16...alway off target one lah. A childhood problem lah so very sad u know.
                            Ha. I got bird brain and you got goldfish eyes. Both needs servicing.

Comment

Bro johnfish, thanks for the suggestion. I did the self test you mentioned and then rested it for a few days. The PR indicator is now back at zero mark!Looks like I don't need to send in for service for now..

Comment

• pam servicing

hi anyone can recommend me a reliable place that can service panerai? got a few pams which i believe need servicing. prefer trustworthy shops as most of my pams that are due for servicing are in mint condition and thus a bit afraid they will scratch it. when they open up the back case for servicing, is it common the back case or main watch will be scratched or have any marks? pls do not recommend Richemont as i find it a bit ex haha. thanks alot

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X