• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no 20%! I wish man. 1 month i was told

Comment

Originally posted by denteo View Post
      if wait 1 month, i sian liao. maybe in one month, something else exciting turns up, then how? happened to me at least once.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Great choice! Congrats on the 104!
        Depends on your luck actually, someitme heng heng the watch comes in 1 week after pacing order. Sometimes 2 months also cannot smell it yet

I was quoted 1 month too, but waited close to 2 months for my wife's 49. Just call and "harass" your sales rep every now and then to make his work for his $$.
        Pam 232
        Pam 164
        Pam 49

Comment

Originally posted by pam1938 View Post
          Depends on your luck actually, someitme heng heng the watch comes in 1 week after pacing order. Sometimes 2 months also cannot smell it yet

I was quoted 1 month too, but waited close to 2 months for my wife's 49. Just call and "harass" your sales rep every now and then to make his work for his $$.
          if got put deposit hor, i use it to buy another watch instead if wait more than 1 mth. if 2 months, i say mai liao. return me my deposit. i think 2 mths is too long a wait.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

oh man, i am a sucker for panerai! Have to wait lor.

Comment

U are rite bro! 232? radiormir? classic watch. Big face monster!

Comment

Recently just bought PAM104 at 7.8K. The salesman said that this brand has no discount, very ya ya! No choice since this is one of my favorite brand which I'm always wanted to own.

He even showed me the waiting list and I can tell you, don't expect any discount for Panerai. This watch is selling like hotcake! Even when I buy it, it is the last piece mention by the salesman. (Not sure true or not)

Anyway, the watch is damn... solid! No regret!
                @You'll Never Walk Alone@

Comment

Originally posted by icliff00 View Post
                  Recently just bought PAM104 at 7.8K. The salesman said that this brand has no discount, very ya ya! No choice since this is one of my favorite brand which I'm always wanted to own.

He even showed me the waiting list and I can tell you, don't expect any discount for Panerai. This watch is selling like hotcake! Even when I buy it, it is the last piece mention by the salesman. (Not sure true or not)

How long you waited after deposit ??
                  1675/16610/116234/78240
                  Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                  Hublot BB ASF
                  PAM 104J
                  Sinn 903 H2
                  Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                  U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                  If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

oh man, i am a sucker for panerai! Have to wait lor.
                    Bro denteo, did you place a deposit with the AD?
                    If not, you can screw the waiting and can get a BNIB 104 from Time will Tell for 7.5K, but need to pay in cash.

If pay deposit liao, then lan lan have to kwai kwai wait lor.
                    Pam 232
                    Pam 164
                    Pam 49

Comment

Bro denteo, did you place a deposit with the AD?
                      If not, you can screw the waiting and can get a BNIB 104 from Time will Tell for 7.5K, but need to pay in cash.

If pay deposit liao, then lan lan have to kwai kwai wait lor.
                      I already placed deposit already le. I noe abt about time will tell. Owner is Richard if I don t remember wrongly. My firend is a regular there. What does BNIB mean?

Comment

brand new in box....... refers to "brand new" watches sourced from parallel importers......
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Time will tell got tons of Pam over there! Amazing

Comment

For me, I went to the retail shop on that day and asked the salesman. And luckily he say he got 1 piece of PAM104 (brand new) for the price of 7.8k. And I bought it, I guess on the waiting list can be those people asking for discount.

I think the stock of Panerai watch is limited and if there is 1 piece, the salesman will only sell to people who buy it at full retail price.

Even for pre-owned watch, it will be snatched off quickly unless you know the 2nd hand shop owner.
                            @You'll Never Walk Alone@

Comment

For me, I went to the retail shop on that day and asked the salesman. And luckily he say he got 1 piece of PAM104 (brand new) for the price of 7.8k. And I bought it, I guess on the waiting list can be those people asking for discount.

I think the stock of Panerai watch is limited and if there is 1 piece, the salesman will only sell to people who buy it at full retail price.

Even for pre-owned watch, it will be snatched off quickly unless you know the 2nd hand shop owner.

Dunno how much they earn from one panerai. Anyway what s the max one can get for panerai?

Comment

Congrats!! Pam 104 is a nice piece . I think amongst the panerai contempory line-up its one that most resemble the historic luminor marina models. I am sure you are going to attract lots of attention & compliments with it. I know cos my friend bought one from Horological Restoration Centre in Lucky Plaza few months ago. His is a G series with expired warranty and paid 6.5K for it. cheers
                                HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                                REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X