No announcement yet.

Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an observation, i see a lot of people on the street wear their PAM on leather strap. Seems like most of you prefer PAM on leather strap...anyone here owns a PAM on steel bracelets? It's not popular is it? I've got a PAM120. I think PAM has one of the nicest steel bracelets around. Zenith's bracelet is very nice too...

cheers

james
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      Just an observation, i see a lot of people on the street wear their PAM on leather strap. Seems like most of you prefer PAM on leather strap...anyone here owns a PAM on steel bracelets? It's not popular is it? I've got a PAM120. I think PAM has one of the nicest steel bracelets around. Zenith's bracelet is very nice too...

cheers

james
      i dont, but my friend wears his marina with bracelet. i think it looks good.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

cheers

james
        Comparing the price difference between a PAM with leather/rubber and the same model PAM with bracelet, I think a PAM bracelet alone is quite expensive man, though it is quite nice.
        Submariner 14060
        Breitling Colt Auto II
        Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
        Bell & Ross BR03-92
        MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
          Comparing the price difference between a PAM with leather/rubber and the same model PAM with bracelet, I think a PAM bracelet alone is quite expensive man, though it is quite nice.
          generally across most brands, if selling price of a watch with bracelet will cost more compare to the same watch with leather strap
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Damn, I am hooked on Panerai...am currently in the mkt looking for Pam 104, oo5, 111 or 112 whichever I can get at a gd price first before March..

I prefer Pam on leather...i got my SD on bracelet liow. More variety. and after seeing all the leather straps on sale on net...really drooling...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              generally across most brands, if selling price of a watch with bracelet will cost more compare to the same watch with leather strap
              Yes of course. And the difference in price is larger for higher end watches. But for Panerais, the difference in price seems quite big, relative to the price of the whole watch. Still alright la, my friend asked for a quote from AP boutique for Royal Oak's deployment buckle alone, $1,500
              Submariner 14060
              Breitling Colt Auto II
              Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
              Bell & Ross BR03-92
              MM20

Comment

ya. sian : (

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                  congrat to ur purchase of this timepiece. u will love it as day passes....i got mine in 2006 from cortina at 7220. and i won't be surprise that it will hit 8k this year.
                  Are you saying that the price will be getting higher and higher. If like this, those havn't get, must quickly get one before the price is too much over price.
                  @You'll Never Walk Alone@

Comment

cheers
                    james
                    i always liked their bracelet but feel that it's ridiculous to spend S$1.5k~S$2k more just for the bracelet. to me, changing leather straps on pams is 1/2 the fun of having a pam .... depending on the type of strap that you put on, the look of your watch changes....

ender
                    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                    three times is enemy action and
                    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                    ."

Comment

Andrew... still waiting the pics of your new addition leh.. ;P Post at the IWC thread hor..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                      - GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

anyone knows how much a Pam 00048 cost?

http://www.panerai.com/s_page.xpd?pa...d_categoria=35

Comment

ard 6.8-7k

Comment

i added a new toy to my collection, a pam 90

Comment

cool watch how muchie? i think i kenna the panerai bug alr

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
                                anyone knows how much a Pam 00048 cost?

http://www.panerai.com/s_page.xpd?pa...d_categoria=35
                                think its $48,000..
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X