No announcement yet.

Wow! 4000 pcs of M series 312!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can share wif a newbie like me why Panerai is so expensive? Is it the movement or the production numbers? Guess it's definitely not due to demand like rolex!

Btw, I'm in the process of negotiation for a BNIB Pam 312 M....kekekeke

Comment

Originally posted by Kekwa View Post
      Can share wif a newbie like me why Panerai is so expensive? Is it the movement or the production numbers? Guess it's definitely not due to demand like rolex!

Why Pam so expensive ah? You have the answer already!

Ask yourself, why u wanna buy 312?

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
        Why Pam so expensive ah? You have the answer already!

Ask yourself, why u wanna buy 312?
        I dun have the answer leh.....just like that the outlook lor....movement all those not too sure. Can enlighten since you sound quite pro?

Comment

All about supply and demand.

They are expensive because buyers are willing to pay this amount.

A brand can have good built good movement but without demand
          there is no pricing power.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

This is the power of branding and excellent marketing at work! Just like LV, so expensive but most women want one at the least.
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

Just like Steinhart quite nice, good movement and Swiss made but cost only a fraction of a Pam. No selling strategy.....

Comment

I dun have the answer leh.....just like that the outlook lor....movement all those not too sure. Can enlighten since you sound quite pro?
                Hahaha.. me not pro lah! Not even have a Pam yet lor!

I think Pam really has that X-factor... the love of first sight power, the deep in SH** after get the 1st Pam power.

Comment

Wah this question U must ask me. hehe

When U fall in love with PAMs, U can never stop tinking bout it, U will keep tinking and tinking and everything else becomes irrelevant, U just want to get the PAM of your choice. Thats all you ever think once U get deeply infected by the PAM poison!

So PAM lovers do not mind paying a premium for their watches.

One question I would like to ask U. If today a PAM 312 costs $3600, would you buy this watch?

If you ask me, I wont, why? Cos Im into watches and to me watches are a luxury and anything less than $5000 is considered non luxurious and above average watches, maybe I would buy a $3600 PAM, maybe as a daily beater, maybe I wont but the reason why I buy a PAM (NOW) is cos I like the design and also the branding that comes with it. If no proper branding, I wont buy cos nobody knows ma right?

(Note: This is purely my view, to the more affluent, anything less than 20k or even higher figures is considered non luxurious watches, so its purely my own views. No offence to anyone )

Ok I also confused with what I said hahaha, if U like it, buy it!

Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post

When U fall in love with PAMs, U can never stop tinking bout it, U will keep tinking and tinking and everything else becomes irrelevant, U just want to get the PAM of your choice. Thats all you ever think once U get deeply infected by the PAM poison!

One question I would like to ask U. If today a PAM 312 costs $3600, would you buy this watch?

If you ask me, I wont, why? Cos Im into watches and to me watches are a luxury and anything less than $5000 is considered non luxurious and above average watches, maybe I would buy a $3600 PAM, maybe as a daily beater, maybe I wont but the reason why I buy a PAM (NOW) is cos I like the design and also the branding that comes with it. If no proper branding, I wont buy cos nobody knows ma right?

(Note: This is purely my view, to the more affluent, anything less than 20k or even higher figures is considered non luxurious watches, so its purely my own views. No offence to anyone )

Just to add, to some, the exclusiveness, prestige & the associated social status also play a part.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post

Ok....tink I more or less understand...one thing is for sure tho....the POISON is quite lethal! Hahahaha. Hope to join the gang soon.
                      Btw, do we have gathering of Pam lovers here?

Comment

Ok....tink I more or less understand...one thing is for sure tho....the POISON is quite lethal! Hahahaha. Hope to join the gang soon.
                        Btw, do we have gathering of Pam lovers here?
                        haha yeah glad you understood, cos I read I also dunno what I was saying. Abit confusing hahaha

Look forward to you joining the gang! I tink there are some gatherings, I haven been out to any gatherings yet, I look forward to gatherings too!

Comment

Ya! Contact me if there is any gathering (pam or not). Would like to meet fellow watch nuts.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            Ya! Contact me if there is any gathering (pam or not). Would like to meet fellow watch nuts.
                            Ya man! Me too! Jio me along hor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                              Just to add, to some, the exclusiveness, prestige & the associated social status also play a part.

Dino
                              maybe true for some but a recent trip to EU and i considered getting another watch instead of PAM. checked out JLC, rolex, AP... but NO, only PAM will do, so its beyond the luxury factor for many. just look at the risti forum - they are totally crazy about it beyond the price haha.

EDIT: just to add - i instead brought back a much cheaper watch, a bell and ross, one of the cheapest watches i own. i love it - the BR heritage. similar DNA to panerai - huge watches, huge numerals, and best thing for me - no date! i'm not a fan of date.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X