What has happened to Panerai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to Panerai?

Strange day (02/08/2010)!!! Whole day no one talk abt Pam????

Kinda not use to this....

actually i wanna ask you bros, how do you keep up with the various models of PAM.

i have never been poisioned by PAM for one, I dun even know where to start.

what does PAM do for you all?

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post

Haha,because now they are more interested into getting shocked by the G.All thanks to bro tsetse.started by him.
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
        actually i wanna ask you bros, how do you keep up with the various models of PAM.

To answer your questions.
        1) No one in this world can keep up with Pam models unless you are Bill Gates.
        2) If you haven started, we welcome you to this "infection", but be forewarned there's no turning back. You get joy and "agony" owning pams.
        3)What pam do is break our bank accounts, making us lose sleep, contemplating selling kidneys or body parts.
        1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

Bcos bro Tse not here mah.
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

Dunno lei, I also surf and surf but nobody talking hahahaha

No la, get the PAM that you like is most impt ya, I would say its the smile when U look at your wrist and your PAM is telling U the time. Whenever U get a PAM, U will keep looking at the time, its something that has been like this all the while hehehehe for me la that is

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
            Haha,because now they are more interested into getting shocked by the G.All thanks to bro tsetse.started by him.
            Har got meh? I tot you started the G Shock Wave????? hahahaha U bought a total of 6 G Shocks liaoz sia, power lei bro! How you manage to give wrist time for all your watches...??? I have alot of difficulty liaoz with my small collection hahahahaha

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
            To answer your questions.
            1) No one in this world can keep up with Pam models unless you are Bill Gates.
            2) If you haven started, we welcome you to this "infection", but be forewarned there's no turning back. You get joy and "agony" owning pams.
            3)What pam do is break our bank accounts, making us lose sleep, contemplating selling kidneys or body parts.
            Yeah I fully agree with U on this!

har? How come lei? Me no more moolah to buy more watches lei......hahahaha
            Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Wow bro Tse! Welcome you back from Casio land..Heehee
              1 3 5
              ├┼┼╕
              2 4 6 R

Comment

love PAMs over a short period of time,,,,,

still love to see the pictures, but the fire in the belly to own one has sizzle out,,,,,

if there'll be a chance to own one, will be the submersible (only has room for 1 diver's watch, and still planning to own 14060m and not PAM)......

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                  Ya lah!! All went to G-Shock land! Hahaha...

Seldom see him so quiet abt Pam hor? I tot he is like too deep poisoned till must talk Pam every day.. Hahaha....

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                  Dunno lei, I also surf and surf but nobody talking hahahaha
                  No body talk... U can start the talk mah! Dun let me wait and wait and wait...

Comment

Hey coopster9 bro, u have so many nice watches of other brands liao, may be give base model like Pam 005/111 a try?

Comment

To me it's about the community first, and the actual watch second.

Maybe it's naive, but for some reason I found most ristis to be down to earth, genuine people.

Here in Jakarta for instance, the Indoristis meet up like every other month to have coffee and talk about nothing at all. Haven't felt any chest-beating, showing-off, or looking down. Very enjoyable, fun and healthy activity for a bunch of guys for a couple of hours away from the family.

Comment

Originally posted by H2F View Post
                        To me it's about the community first, and the actual watch second.
                        Maybe it's naive, but for some reason I found most ristis to be down to earth, genuine people.
                        Here in Jakarta for instance, the Indoristis meet up like every other month to have coffee and talk about nothing at all. Haven't felt any chest-beating, showing-off, or looking down. Very enjoyable, fun and healthy activity for a bunch of guys for a couple of hours away from the family.
                        Haha, you guys have been very active on p.com and from the pics put up, you guys have been having fun!

P.S: Somehow, I just realised that your signature is actually for 'Indonesian Risti'...and not 'Indian' Risti!
                        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                        three times is enemy action and
                        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                        ."

Comment

Coz I'm bz contemplating whether I should pull the trigger on a Linde Werdelin piece..been going on for a few days now!

Comment

Go Zameen Bro Go...!!!

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                            Coz I'm bz contemplating whether I should pull the trigger on a Linde Werdelin piece..been going on for a few days now!
                            I SUPPORT YOU 1000%..!!!

Preferably before our mini GTG meet up this coming 14th...so I can molest it...!!!!

See you soon Brother.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                            it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                            How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                            That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Wow bro Tse! Welcome you back from Casio land..Heehee
                              hahaha thanks alot bro for the warm welcome!

Originally posted by commoner View Post
                              love PAMs over a short period of time,,,,,

still love to see the pictures, but the fire in the belly to own one has sizzle out,,,,,

if there'll be a chance to own one, will be the submersible (only has room for 1 diver's watch, and still planning to own 14060m and not PAM)......
                              Yeah, to each his own bro, most impt U must wear what U like and what will put a smile to your face whenever U look at the time piece on your wrist

Ya lah!! All went to G-Shock land! Hahaha...

Seldom see him so quiet abt Pam hor? I tot he is like too deep poisoned till must talk Pam every day.. Hahaha....

No body talk... U can start the talk mah! Dun let me wait and wait and wait...
                              Hahaha no la, recently was too busy with work, alot of things to handle man, stress hahahaha, also now saving up for my next watch....I tink will take quite sometime man......hopefully can save up enuf by end of the year hahaha
                              Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X