Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was looking through the pages for this thread. Interesing opinions from all walks of life. After all, everyone has their views on their own lifestyle and needs. Be it Fakes or not, one still has to respect the another. Y ? Cos we're Humans, not animals. Afterall, Humans are consider smarter than animals so let's not compare Human ,monkeys or Apes or else it's geting no where.
    Those who look down on others, let them be as what comes around goes around. The saying proves ,so be careful. It's not too late to change. Looking good and feeling good definitely makes a Good Day for anyone so enjoy every minute of your life instead chasing after all finer things in life.

So can we buy Fakes or Hommage ??? Yes, u can if u wanna know if the watch Design appeals to u for long term before committing to buy Real Mc Coy for yourself. Invest in Panerai watches ??? As most might think they are ... are we ??? If the time is right, u might be able to scoop alittle out of Panerai watches but if the time is not good. Better beware cos demands are speculate by ... ... Humans themselves again !

If u r a lurker for Panerai at this pt. Then think of these chain effect >>> Panerai = Stallone = 200pcs purchase at one time for Stallone's little gift to his friends = Daylight = Richemont acquistion = $$$ making time !

So is this a Branding Trap ???
    the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

hah? don't understand, seriously. how does branding trap come in?
      branding and marketing certainly play a big part in the desirability of a watch ... can't think of a mass desired watch brand that does not do any branding/ marketing or purposely avoid it...how much do you think a rolex submariner really costs?
      fake = fake, real = real, wear whatever makes you happy? if you feel that ppl see you no up because you wear a fake and you are not happy about that, well, that's the price that come with your decision to wear a fake? and you may then want to think twice about wearing a fake (or get a better fake ?) but if you heck-care all these and your fake makes you happy, then that's all that matters right? I find it strange to wear a watch that make you unhappy, goes against the whole idea of getting that watch, real or fake.
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

actually i can't tell whether its fake or real pams...
        got 1 time i see one really well-dressed guy in orchard, i just casually asked how much he bought his pam...

he just straight replied its fake..it was damn well-made if u ask me
        Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
          ...Then think of these chain effect >>> Panerai = Stallone = 200pcs purchase at one time for Stallone's little gift to his friends = Daylight = Richemont acquistion = $$$ making time !

So is this a Branding Trap ???...
          Since Panerai watches landed in Singapore in 2002, I've since heard ppl say this year after year after year 'Panerai watches serve as purely a fashion statement, it's just a fad, they are too big...prices sure crash within the next 2 years after the fad wears out'. And the result? ADs are still left with empty Panerai display shelves, prices of Panerai pieces still hold very well if not better. Prices are still set to increase on 1 Sept, making it the second price increase this year. It sounds more like successful branding here rather than a branding trap.

In bad times, the demand for luxury goods do drop, and if prices of pre-owned Panerai takes a beating, I'm sure the same applies to brands like Rolex, AP, etc.

In regards to the discussion of homages, there is no end. I recommend that mods lock this thread, as this section dedicated to Panerai enthusiasts/purists, where discussions of homages and fakes are bound to spark off debates, whether pleasant or not. Furthermore, there is already an official MM club to discuss these homages.
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Like I've mentioned earlier liao, "wu lui lang gong wu lui way, bo lui lang hoh lang kwar sway" (hokkien). (An analogy) Mmmm..... I wonder how many here buy all their music CDs, movie VCDs/DVDs original ? Or shld I put it reverse; how many here EVER bought/own/shared/borrowed "replica" CDs/VCDs/DVDs for own consumption?!

Ponder this...
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i think let it rest......

this forum was not started for the sake of talking about fakes.....
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X