Branded handbags and lux watches..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which strap is it on?
    The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

okay..no wonder from that view looks abit weird. nice hulk btw!
      The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

oops...pardon that.

Comment

See what I mean Throttle..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by celeste_blur View Post
            My hubby asked me. What would u prefer for our 8 yrs wedding anniversary gift. A chanel or rolex? I opted for rolex of course. Keke cos can be passed on as a heirloom. Lol
            should be a birkin and a rolex!

Comment

OR

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                My wife says need both....sad!

What's the point of wearing Rolex if the bag doesn't match. What's the point of a branded bag if the wallet doesn't match. What's the point of the watch, bag and wallet if the shoes doesn't match. What's the point of the etc etc if the car doesn't match. What's the point of the etc etc if the house doesn't match. What's the point of all these if the husband doesn't match!

My reply...if your salary allows you to match all these, you can go ahead. Haha
                Many years had past, what you said were true, you are indeed practical & wise & believe you are leading a happy life.
                Would also like to add: What's the point of having everything if the character doesn't match.

Comment

Interesting to see a thread goes on for 2 years... I hv one suggestion for new hubbies who loves their wives... Buy her a Pam... And many watch straps... To match all those different miumius pradas guccis Lvs...

Comment

It is difficult for wife to keep to 1 pam and multiple straps .... she might ask for 1 manual and 1 auto then starts to look at materials .. steel titinium gold ceremica etc .. just 1 of each of these models will kill the pocket ... lol so try not to poison your partner with luxury items as a whole.
                    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Anyone here know the price range for woman hermes bag and if they are involved in GSS?
                      sigpic

Comment

Great Singa Sale. No discount but give freebie also can. Their watches are not so ex but their bag damn ex( hear from others)... Planing to buy for wify so that can convince her to have another little one. Hehe
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                          Anyone here know the price range for woman hermes bag and if they are involved in GSS?
                          Hermes dictionary does not have the word Sale.

Comment

Really? Hermes dictionary no discount or sale? Well then I should dropby their boutiques to check if they have discount on their watches. Hehe
                            Anyway, it not necessary for brand to give discount when they join GSS, they can take part in lucky draw too. Spend more and earn more chances. Haha
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                              Got cheaper model and more expensive model, depends on which you want.
                              No discount, no freebie.

I'm still waiting for someone to buy me one of the handpainted cigar ashtray leh
                              Pal, you know why u still waiting? Cause cigar not good for health lah so ppl dun buy you ashtray. Haha
                              sigpic

Comment

I just found out that the Hermes US website got pricing. Can use that as reference before heading down the boutique. Tks for all input. Cheers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X