Setting the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time setting

Any one can provide a link to the e manual for GMT? Still stuck trying to set e 2nd time zone.

Comment

TS there is a turnover time for threads to be approved. Pla do not create multiple threads
      Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Check out this link http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=288430

Comment

Originally posted by 1248614 View Post
          Folks,
          I got a used GMT, so it does not come with all the owner's handbooks. I tried to do a search on our forum but could not find anything meaningful.

I want to seek the advice of you, esp those with GMT. Or if there was an old thread on this , please share. Thanks in advance

My Question: if you are travelling to another country in different time zone, do you set the hour hand to Singapore time and the GMT hand (red or green needle depending on your GMT) to the time zone of the country you are visiting?

Or is it the other way around? Is there a 'correct' way of doing this? Or does it depends if the country you are visiting is ahead or behind in timezone?

As per advice from my EXP II Rolex manual, if I remember correctly, the orange hand should be SGP time and the hour hand local time of the country you are visiting so I assume it applies to the GMT as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tawfiq
            hi guys , so whats the procedural on setting the date and time for the new exp2 42mm... i'm still a little confused
            Is in your EXP II instruction manual if you have one ... You should have one

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X