No announcement yet.

Advisory : Undated & Unnamed Warranty Paper/Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are buying a rolex for someone else, they can't force you to put the name on the warranty card right?

Comment

• Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
      If you are buying a rolex for someone else, they can't force you to put the name on the warranty card right?
      I tried that reason before... doesn't work. Some ADs are just that fussy.
      elusive

Comment

• Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
        If you are buying a rolex for someone else, they can't force you to put the name on the warranty card right?
        They will ask you to write down that person name you are buying for... Therefore, you might ask them whether they allow the warranty card to be left blank before you start neg... Cheers
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by satch View Post
          I tried that reason before... doesn't work. Some ADs are just that fussy.
          wah your AD also one kind, if i were you i 'll just tell them "I haven't decided who to give, so how to give you a name??"...seriously if my AD cant even help me out with this i'll just walk out. I'm not asking them to post date even...choy!
          Last edited by louie; 10-12-12, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by louie View Post
            wah your AD also one kind, if i were you i 'll just tell them "I haven't decided who to give, so how to give you a name??"...seriously if my AD cant even help me out with this i'll just walk out. I'm not asking them to post date even...choy!
            Ya...overseas ad. They will pour me moet and johnny walker....but really sticky about name and date of course. Maybe I haven't bought enough from them, lol.
            elusive

Comment

• Help, regarding undated Rolex Card.

Hi, just wondering if anyone have acknowledge of undated card.
              It's a G series and it's undated. I want to buy a used Rolex from a guy on this forum.
              The warranty card is undated, I hardly see any undated Warranty card.. If so G series latest date would be Dec...

Any comments or advice??

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X