No announcement yet.

Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diao... like that must do more leg work liao....

Originally posted by miza View Post
    if i remembered correctly, it's going at ~7.7-7.8k, after discount, when i bought my sub last week. didnt ask for the price cos i go straight for my sub.

btw, my friend bought his SD in dec at 7.2k. unless the price increases so much!

Comment

• before the recent price hike, SD listed $8191, the after discount price is 7-7.2k so the discount is about 12-15%

now list price is $8751, going by the same discount, so "reasonable3" price should be 7.4k-7.7k..........

Comment

• Originally posted by pingpong View Post
        before the recent price hike, SD listed $8191, the after discount price is 7-7.2k so the discount is about 12-15%

now list price is $8751, going by the same discount, so "reasonable3" price should be 7.4k-7.7k..........
        yah, i suppose that's about the price it's going right now. try asking around different AD to get the best price.
        Submariner SS 16610 M Series
        Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
        BR 02 Blue

Comment

• Originally posted by pingpong View Post
          8k flat was the lowest quote I got too... IIRC someone here got it at 7.9k recently....
          Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
          8k is a joke man! I paid 7k for mine and it was only a few months ago. confirm can get more discount lah, only hv to wait after basel when all the hype dies down.

i called my ad just now and she told me that they may be another raise in prices of rollies after basel, she claimed it's a rumour so i'll just leave it as that.
          Originally posted by miza View Post
          if i remembered correctly, it's going at ~7.7-7.8k, after discount, when i bought my sub last week. didnt ask for the price cos i go straight for my sub.

btw, my friend bought his SD in dec at 7.2k. unless the price increases so much!
          Originally posted by pingpong View Post
          before the recent price hike, SD listed $8191, the after discount price is 7-7.2k so the discount is about 12-15%

well... seems that the discount on SD may be have reduced pending announcements by Rolex at Basel 08. Cos in a span of about a year, bearing in mind the price hikes on it, the SD price after discounts have gone up to 1K since I got mine in Mar 2007 for 6.9K. I guessed potential buyers of SD should wait till after Basel 2008 to see what happen cos price for it now is juz too stiff IMO.
          HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
          REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• 3 Apr like so far away!!!!

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
            well... seems that the discount on SD may be have reduced pending announcements by Rolex at Basel 08. Cos in a span of about a year, bearing in mind the price hikes on it, the SD price after discounts have gone up to 1K since I got mine in Mar 2007 for 6.9K. I guessed potential buyers of SD should wait till after Basel 2008 to see what happen cos price for it now is juz too stiff IMO.

Comment

• daytona

anyone know below 2 daytona selling how much each?

Comment

• The one above is the SS Daytona white. It's one of the most popular daytonas and local ADs selling at a premium of 19K

The one below shld be the white gold daytona. Not sure about the price. Think it's retailing close to 35K locally
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• thanks for ur infor

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                    After 13 March price increase...

Datejust 116200 is now $7444
                    Was $7085 in Feb08.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• pingpong, if u want to get the SD, pm me. i ask my ad for you. i am thinking of getting the expII pending approval from home minister. hopefully get 2 can hv better bargain.
                      Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                      "Foreign affections"
                      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                      2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                      3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                      4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                      What's NEXT?

Comment

• Hi, dun mind me asking, what price do you think can get the sea dweller for?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by vht View Post
                          Hi, dun mind me asking, what price do you think can get the sea dweller for?

Thanks.
                          dunno, hv to check and revert tom. but judging from the on-going basel and amidst all the speculation and hooha abt the overweight DSSD, ad may not be willing to give that much.
                          "Foreign affections"
                          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                          What's NEXT?

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                            dunno, hv to check and revert tom. but judging from the on-going basel and amidst all the speculation and hooha abt the overweight DSSD, ad may not be willing to give that much.
                            Dun mind pls PM me the latest SD price as my colleagues are interested in getting as well. Thanks in advance!

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexera View Post
                              Dun mind pls PM me the latest SD price as my colleagues are interested in getting as well. Thanks in advance!
                              no prob. i will post tom after i touch base with my ad.
                              "Foreign affections"
                              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                              What's NEXT?

Comment

• Anyone know this model and the price?

Hi, I'm a newly convert! Had been eyeing this model but couldn't find it on the Rolex official website. Can any kind soul tell me the model, how much does it cost and where can I get it? Thanks so much!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X