• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you very much, George!
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

• Good info. Thanks for the contribution
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• I've merged this with an earlier thread which discussed about list prices of Rolexes
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Good contribution !

Thanks.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• piangz... price keep up up up. damn expII price jump sibeh hiong
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by miza View Post
              jus bought 115200 @ THG. list price is $7183. discount about 15-20%. depends on the sales person.
              Btw 115200 is..?
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by miza View Post
                jus bought 115200 @ THG. list price is $7183. discount about 15-20%. depends on the sales person.
                Is your DATE domed bezel one or the engined (strips) bezel one?

Face color? Does the 34mm dial look small?

BTW any differecne in pricing for different face color?

As 115200 is new May 2007 release believe retail price did not increase much for this series... right

Comment

• i got my 115200 Date 34mm, domed bezel, oyster bracelet. black dial with illum hour marker.

there's no difference in pricing for different coloured dials.

after putting on my Sub-date, it looks kinda small for me. but it looks great for my wife.
                  Submariner SS 16610 M Series
                  Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
                  BR 02 Blue

Comment

• Originally posted by sheldonsmith View Post

Hi All,

I am new to this forum after seeing the hits to my site coming from here.

I have the US and UK pricelist posted here.

If some has the the ability to send/email me a Singapore pricelist, I will post it as well.

Looks like a great forum!

-Sheldon
                    Welcome Sheldon!

I think we did have a few links to your site. You are the owner of minus4plus6 I suppose,I've seen you at WatchUseek before if I am not wrong.

A great site you have,I've got to say. Enjoy your time here,if you find any errors or mistakes in certain Rolex information do inform me or the other moderators.

Welcome to Singapore!!(oops)Rolex Owners Club

Thanks.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by sheldonsmith View Post

Hi All,

I am new to this forum after seeing the hits to my site coming from here.

I have the US and UK pricelist posted here.

If some has the the ability to send/email me a Singapore pricelist, I will post it as well.

Looks like a great forum!

-Sheldon

welcome abroad and many thanks for your great site. it really is informative. enjoy your stay here.
                      "Foreign affections"
                      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                      What's NEXT?

Comment

• guys, can some1 enlightened me on whats the average price one is expected to pay for a Brand new SD at the ADs here? I'm asking for a friend cos he was quoted 8k flat. I was a little uneasy about the 8k quotation that my friend told me cos if i remembered correctly, some1 here had actually bought a piece recently for around 7Kplus despite after the adjustments on its retail price. So any1 has experience on the recent asking price of SD at ADs? TIA
                        HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                        REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• 8k flat was the lowest quote I got too... IIRC someone here got it at 7.9k recently....

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                          guys, can some1 enlightened me on whats the average price one is expected to pay for a Brand new SD at the ADs here? I'm asking for a friend cos he was quoted 8k flat. I was a little uneasy about the 8k quotation that my friend told me cos if i remembered correctly, some1 here had actually bought a piece recently for around 7Kplus despite after the adjustments on its retail price. So any1 has experience on the recent asking price of SD at ADs? TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                            8k flat was the lowest quote I got too... IIRC someone here got it at 7.9k recently....
                            8k is a joke man! I paid 7k for mine and it was only a few months ago. confirm can get more discount lah, only hv to wait after basel when all the hype dies down.

i called my ad just now and she told me that they may be another raise in prices of rollies after basel, she claimed it's a rumour so i'll just leave it as that.
                            "Foreign affections"
                            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                            What's NEXT?

Comment

• ermm...maybe you would like to call your AD and check with her what is the price for SD now... if good price then can get from her mah...

cheers

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                              8k is a joke man! I paid 7k for mine and it was only a few months ago. confirm can get more discount lah, only hv to wait after basel when all the hype dies down.

i called my ad just now and she told me that they may be another raise in prices of rollies after basel, she claimed it's a rumour so i'll just leave it as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                                8k is a joke man! I paid 7k for mine and it was only a few months ago. confirm can get more discount lah, only hv to wait after basel when all the hype dies down.....
                                if i remembered correctly, it's going at ~7.7-7.8k, after discount, when i bought my sub last week. didnt ask for the price cos i go straight for my sub.

btw, my friend bought his SD in dec at 7.2k. unless the price increases so much!
                                Submariner SS 16610 M Series
                                Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
                                BR 02 Blue

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X