No announcement yet.

planning to get my 1st new rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do you make a purchase? For me, .. it's, give & take, twice per year .. since 2012. And yes, from the same AD and salesperson.

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
      I m the type buy and keep n dun flip at all.... “problem” is I do not have any AD contact that knows me well :-(
      "I m the type buy and keep n dun flip at all...."

How often do you buy from the same AD? How much do you often spend buying watches from the same company? Whether you flip or keep your watches, the AD will not know. They may only know if there's a complaint or someone rat on you (when you sell your watches).

"I do not have any AD contact that knows me well"

If you have been regularly buying watches from the same AD, you don't need a 'contact'. I think they have a customers' database and if you make a request for a popular watch model, the AD should assist you to make the request.

Sometimes, knowing an AD or having an AD contact, doesn't bring you much privilege when it comes to buying watches you want. I have seen and personally encounter these antics by the ADs. It's really infuriating.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Sinn-er View Post
        How often do you make a purchase? For me, .. it's, give & take, twice per year .. since 2012. And yes, from the same AD and salesperson.
        hahahaha... what you didn't specify were firstly, what type of watches you bought; and secondly, how much you'd spent to buy those watches. End of the day, it is still about $$$. I know of some people who buy watches regularly and from their regular ADs on average of 1-2 watches every 2-3 months, yet, is having problems getting a popular Rolex watch model.

And I have seen few lucky chaps, who have never patronized an AD, and miraculously getting a Rolex sports models they wanted, just because they walked in to the shop and the watch was immediately available.

So, I don't believe in the (imaginary) "wait list" or "interest list" whatever these watch retailers called it.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

sorry to highjack this thread...
          just want to ask, any possibility to get discount for the sea-dweller 43mm? i am not a regular customer to any AD.
          considering this is not a hot model as Hulk.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchAdmirer View Post
            just want to ask, any possibility to get discount for the sea-dweller 43mm? i am not a regular customer to any AD.
            Discount ? You can't even find this watch in any of the local AD .... :-)

Comment

Is AD at ION open? Went there few weeks ago its under renovation

​​​​​​wonder will the stock level be better when reopen

Comment

Is AD at ION open? Went there few weeks ago its under renovation

​​​​​​wonder will the stock level be better when reopen
                I was there yesterday - yup it is open for business and was the first customer.....

Comment

You must be kidding me

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the SD 43mm (126600) is as popular as those in the 'top tier popularity models'? At least for now I presume. I'm sure there's no discount even if you can get to buy one from the local AD.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I was there yesterday - yup it is open for business and was the first customer.....
                    Thanks for the info. Will dropby

Comment

First customer? So what's your purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by Sinn-er View Post
                        First customer? So what's your purchase?

Explorer 1. They have also a Black Explorer 2. Asked if they have one in White they did not display and answer was no. Would had bought a White Explorer 2 together with the 1 if it had been in stock. They make a nice pair.

once in a while just need to drop by - exp 2 white should be not difficult to get.

Comment

Explorer 1. They have also a Black Explorer 2. Asked if they have one in White they did not display and answer was no. Would had bought a White Explorer 2 together with the 1 if it had been in stock. They make a nice pair.

once in a while just need to drop by - exp 2 white should be not difficult to get.
                          Congratz! Hope you had a good discount for it

Enjoy the watch
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X