Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
    heehee... wink back at it and say "I am going to get you soon!!!"
    bro, i bid farewell to the expII as well as its cousins and relatives at THH, KHH and all the second-hand watchshops in chinatown just now.

i just plonked 6k for a trip for 2 to hokkaido. i starting to feel sick already.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      bro, i bid farewell to the expII as well as its cousins and relatives at THH, KHH and all the second-hand watchshops in chinatown just now.

i just plonked 6k for a trip for 2 to hokkaido. i starting to feel sick already.
      fret not. maybe in japan u can find a good price in japan while holidaying.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        fret not. maybe in japan u can find a good price in japan while holidaying.
        bro, thanks for kind words but i checked very carefully with the tour guide liao, according to her, no 2nd hand rolex shop at all.

i seriously cannot understand what's so nice about looking at cherry blossoms when we have the chinese gardens, the botanical gardens and the birdpark. hopefully in time to come, someone brilliant would come up with virtual tours like the ones shown in the movie: total recall. i really wouldn't mind my wife looking like sharon stone.
        "Foreign affections"
        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
        What's NEXT?

Comment

bro, thanks for kind words but i checked very carefully with the tour guide liao, according to her, no 2nd hand rolex shop at all.

i seriously cannot understand what's so nice about looking at cherry blossoms when we have the chinese gardens, the botanical gardens and the birdpark. hopefully in time to come, someone brilliant would come up with virtual tours like the ones shown in the movie: total recall. i really wouldn't mind my wife looking like sharon stone.
          eh. no need pre-own lah. if lucky, maybe brand new also good price.

not sure if there is a local tour guide, if have hor, ask their local tour guide.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            eh. no need pre-own lah. if lucky, maybe brand new also good price.

not sure if there is a local tour guide, if have hor, ask their local tour guide.
            ok bro, will do, thanks for the tip. anyway, i hv always disliked going for guided tours, it's like SAF reservist: rush to wait, wait to rush. freaking hell, go that stressed, come back, lagi more stressed and extremely tired and my pocket look as if an asteroid just went through it.

initally i wanted tokyo (can go ginza shopping & all that jazz) then some negative vibes started oozing out of the home minister's pores. in order to avert a tsunami hitting PP complex and killing all the pple within the vicinity of chinatown, i had to flip to the page which writes: "hokkaido fantasy tour"
            "Foreign affections"
            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
            What's NEXT?

Comment

ok bro, will do, thanks for the tip. anyway, i hv always disliked going for guided tours, it's like SAF reservist: rush to wait, wait to rush. freaking hell, go that stressed, come back, lagi more stressed and extremely tired and my pocket look as if an asteroid just went through it.

initally i wanted tokyo (can go ginza shopping & all that jazz) then some negative vibes started oozing out of the home minister's pores. in order to avert a tsunami hitting PP complex and killing all the pple within the vicinity of chinatown, i had to flip to the page which writes: "hokkaido fantasy tour"

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

aiya enjoy ur trip la.. look on te +ve side. some pple wan to hv such leisure tour oso no hv hor. cheerS!
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Good morning folks, I checked with my lobang at THG liao. Price for SD is 7.7 and 7.1 for Exp II (both prices after less).

PLEASE NOTE the following:

1) I am NOT receiving any perks or kickbacks out of this;

2) I only checked the prices as a gesture of goodwill and for the benefit of some members here. If u think there are better prices elsewhere, do share with us but keep remarks like: "i can get cheaper in other countries like HK, Msia" to yourself. I can also tell you that I can purportedly get genuine articles at half price in other countries.

3) If you are comfy with the prices and decide to get, I will NOT be involved in your purchase in any way whatsoever. It's between you and the AD@THG. btw, I am NOT affiliated with THG in any way other than being a customer of 6 watches to-date.

Rumours:
                  The SD may be discontinued pending the intro of the DS. Not sure if such a move will be announced by rolex or not. If it does, THG will undoubtedly lock the prices of SD.

Personally, i'm half-hearted abt exp II now cos from 6.5k to 7.1k in a matter of 2 weeks is too hard for me to stomach. I can actually use the 600 to go on a holiday to bangkok.

Regards
                  FLC.
                  Hi Feudallordcult, am offered 6.6k today for a white faced explorer 2 and 10.7k for a SS GMT iic.
                  Last edited by Atomant; 07-04-08, 09:29 PM.

Comment

brand new? where? keke

Originally posted by Atomant View Post
                    I am offered 6.5k today for a white faced explorer 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomant View Post
                      Hi Feudallordcult, am offered 6.6k today for a white faced explorer 2 and 10.7k for a SS GMT iic.
                      where? 6.6k is an amazing good price considering now exp II is $8k+. kudos to you for finding such a good lobang man. looks like my ad in THG not very good hor?

care to share where u got this wonderous lobang?
                      "Foreign affections"
                      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                      What's NEXT?

Comment

where? 6.6k is an amazing good price considering now exp II is $8k+. kudos to you for finding such a good lobang man. looks like my ad in THG not very good hor?

care to share where u got this wonderous lobang?
                        6.6k is really a good price. can share the lobang? maybe can 'scam' one from my wife...
                        Submariner SS 16610 M Series
                        Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
                        BR 02 Blue

Comment

Originally posted by miza View Post
                          6.6k is really a good price. can share the lobang? maybe can 'scam' one from my wife...
                          seriously bro miza, if u can get a brand new exp II at 6.6k now, mai tu liao. at the rate the price of rollies are increasing, think the only way to ever get my exp II will be thru 2nd hand watch shop liao.
                          "Foreign affections"
                          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                          What's NEXT?

Comment

6.6K for a brand new Exp II white is a good price. That's 17.5% off retail. Maybe that AD is trying to clear older batches, perhaps Z series...
                            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

i can get brand new expy II M series in malaysia $6600

Comment

Originally posted by IwcBigPilot View Post
                                i can get brand new expy II M series in malaysia $6600
                                That's really a very good price, considering the recent price hike.

More local ADs, I believe, are selling them close to 7k (after less). So 6.6k is a great deal
                                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X