No announcement yet.

Prices of SD & Exp II as at 4 April 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elyjacob's lobang got no more Ex II liao.. the hunt goes on...

Comment

• i supposed you missed it since your signature still reflects exp II under wishlist...
      In The Bag
      Him
      Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
      Her
      Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
      Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

• Arr..was think of going down tomolo since on course and need to take MRT...

Comment

• ai... ya.. missed it.. last black was sold last nite, even though the sales "promised" to reserved for me to collect when i return today....

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
          i supposed you missed it since your signature still reflects exp II under wishlist...

Comment

• Just got off the phone with my AD in THG

Folks, a little bit. Recently got bitten the corum tide 48 bug so I called my AD (who got recently transferred to another outlet) to check out on the price range.

according to my ad, different outlets give varying degrees of (albeit not huge differences) discounts whoa i.e. bigger outlet can give bigger discounts than smaller ones. according to thg branches, the smaller ones would be MW, PP and lucky. the other three would be tangs, nac and raffles. cannot understand this rationale so I probed a little but ad remained tight-lipped so i stopped asking and proceeded on the arrival of Deepsea and price of classic SD. SD is now selling at retail(fixed) and it's the most sought after rollie model in her outlet now. no idea on the price of deepsea but one thing's for sure: although it won't be cheap, it will surely fly off the shelf once it reaches local shores.

for you inforamtion please
            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
            "Foreign affections"
            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
            What's NEXT?

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
              Folks, a little bit. Recently got bitten the corum tide 48 bug so I called my AD (who got recently transferred to another outlet) to check out on the price range.

according to my ad, different outlets give varying degrees of (albeit not huge differences) discounts whoa i.e. bigger outlet can give bigger discounts than smaller ones. according to thg branches, the smaller ones would be MW, PP and lucky. the other three would be tangs, nac and raffles. cannot understand this rationale so I probed a little but ad remained tight-lipped so i stopped asking and proceeded on the arrival of Deepsea and price of classic SD. SD is now selling at retail(fixed) and it's the most sought after rollie model in her outlet now. no idea on the price of deepsea but one thing's for sure: although it won't be cheap, it will surely fly off the shelf once it reaches local shores.

for you inforamtion please
              a couple of months back, the SD can be had easily at 10% off retail and now its going at full retail . To rationalise the ADs' price startegy on SD now, I guessed it is quite simply because they are banking on the rumours that the SD will be discontinued and anticipating a higher demand for them.

Anyhow, I like the direction that the price of SD is going at the moment and if Rolex does indeed cease the production on SD, then I guessed mine will be a keeper
              HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
              REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                a couple of months back, the SD can be had easily at 10% off retail and now its going at full retail . To rationalise the ADs' price startegy on SD now, I guessed it is quite simply because they are banking on the rumours that the SD will be discontinued and anticipating a higher demand for them.

Anyhow, I like the direction that the price of SD is going at the moment and if Rolex does indeed cease the production on SD, then I guessed mine will be a keeper
                well, my SD is already in the watch winder since the day DSSD was announced. i'm actually looking for another daily beater other than the daily U1. joking lah, too porr after getting the SD liao
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post
                  Anyone thought of buying rolex from Switzerland? Will it be cheaper? Was thinking might be able to save on the VAT. But exchange rates using Credit Cards might render all the savings worthless right? Any forum folks have experience will like to share?
                  just came back from swiss in feb, the prices are better here.
                  Rolex TTsub
                  Rolex precision
                  Rolex air king
                  Rolex ss datejust
                  Rolex explorer II
                  IWC Portofino Chrono

[U][I][B]Wishlist
                  Breitling Avenger
                  Rolex GMT master II
                  Sinn Tempus Edt

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                    well, my SD is already in the watch winder since the day DSSD was announced. i'm actually looking for another daily beater other than the daily U1. joking lah, too porr after getting the SD liao
                    Like that I also must go look for a winder and put my SD into storage too. But only wore it for like less than 3 months ... must find a good substitute.

Comment

• The ROLEX SUBm is a good SUB-stitute?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X