Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best places to buy Rolex secondhand in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places to buy Rolex secondhand in Singapore?

Looking for a 14060M Sub without COSC, 2 liner, with Flat top and bottom 'S'.

Nice condition, Mint or 9.7-9.9/10, with full box and papers

I'll be coming to Singapore in March/April on holiday. Would really appreciate some local insight and advice on the best/reputable dealers.

Thank you guys

SGROC's very own garage

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

as you are coming only in march or april. you may want to wait till about 1 week before arrival to confirm with seller in this forum or otherwise.

alternatively, you may go to places like people's park complex, burlington square to see the watches. however, their pricing will be higher than that of this forum.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks guys. What are the name of the shops in People's park complex and Burlington square - websites?

Comment

there are many shops over in people's park complex and burlington square.

most of them are brick and motar shops. so chances of website is low.

also please do some leg work and homework to compare prices among the shops. there is a shop in particular which charges higher than normal. we do not attempt to single out the shop name to prevent any legal issues.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i was hoping to do some searches online and call up to enquire and do research before i get there. Please PM if you have some good recommendations. thank you very much for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              there are many shops over in people's park complex and burlington square.

most of them are brick and motar shops. so chances of website is low.

also please do some leg work and homework to compare prices among the shops. there is a shop in particular which charges higher than normal. we do not attempt to single out the shop name to prevent any legal issues.
              agree completely. You 'must' negotiate it and good luck on your shopping.

Comment

Plenty of pre-owned shops in Singapore....Do the legwork and compare the prices before buying....
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes I understand, but I'd like to do some of the 'leg work' before i get there. So I'm not spending all my time in watch shops otherwise it will drive the wife nuts. Know what I mean?

Comment

Chinatown and orchard...these two places have tonnes of pre-owned shops within walking distance...if you are fast...can find your sub ND in no time...

Comment

Which in Chinatown and Orchard would you recommend?

and how much should I expect to pay. nice condition with box and papers?

Comment

Orchard can go to Txx Hxxx at lucky plaza...there are a few more pre-owned shops in lucky plaza itself...as for price...do check them out when u r here...for me i have no idea as i m currently more interested in vintage subs and dwellers...

Comment

Like 5512, 5513, 5517 and military subs? -- big $$$ buddy

Comment

1680,5513,1665 and such...still learning...

Comment

Nice. I'm just a novice so sticking to the newer stuff. I don't know enough to buy vintage subs with confidence and some are super expensive. too rich for me blood! -- thanks for all your help

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X