Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best places to buy Rolex secondhand in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sg-roc

Comment

Sg-roc

Comment

Yes. Agreed!!

Comment

I saw a few nice Rolex when I walked past some pawnshops. Never had experience dealing with pawnshop but apparently I saw quite a crowd in the shop... Perhaps due to cny or some other promotion

Comment

QUOTE=lawrence90sg;660670]What about Rolex watch from Pxxxxxx, it is expensive?[/QUOTE]

U Means PxxxKxxx ?[

Comment

Originally posted by Acheng View Post
              I saw a few nice Rolex when I walked past some pawnshops. Never had experience dealing with pawnshop but apparently I saw quite a crowd in the shop... Perhaps due to cny or some other promotion
              Pawnshop at ToaPayoh central displayed a few Rolex

Comment

I am impressed by their selection of non-Rolex watches at the Peninsula outlet. For Rolex I would say PP Complex has more to offer, with at least 4 shops to choose from. Then there are P--W at Golden Landmark and H- at Far East. No in-depth experience about their prices, though.

Comment

I prefer Balestier Road . More reasonable price

Comment

Originally posted by ccs.2000 View Post
                    I prefer Balestier Road . More reasonable price
                    That would be one of the places that I plan to visit, once I have enough 'ammo', lol.

Comment

can i know which part of balestier road?

Comment

Originally posted by cantom0507 View Post
                        Sg-roc
                        +1000

Comment

Originally posted by speedevil View Post
                          can i know which part of balestier road?
                          Opp 大伯公 (Toa Pek Kong) Temple. There is a bus stop there

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghaied View Post
                            I am impressed by their selection of non-Rolex watches at the Peninsula outlet. For Rolex I would say PP Complex has more to offer, with at least 4 shops to choose from. Then there are P--W at Golden Landmark and H- at Far East. No in-depth experience about their prices, though.
                            The Golden Landmark is NO Longer like last time, prices are higher now like most shops.
                            and they tend to overpolish their watches.

Comment

hmmm... how's the price at CW at golden landmark, heard the service is good.

Comment

sometimes price ice is not everything when buying a watch. there are other factors to consider
                                after sales service. does the company provide you with watch servicing when you need. if you are someone who is going to buy and sell later then a watch shop that offers buy back may be part of your consideration.

Originally posted by ET240 View Post
                                hmmm... how's the price at CW at golden landmark, heard the service is good.
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X