Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best places to buy Rolex secondhand in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ET240 View Post
    hmmm... how's the price at CW at golden landmark, heard the service is good.
    Agree CW is service is good.
    prices are fair and they can bring in BNIB watches at very good price, my friend bought latest RG daytona from them.

Comment

Singapore Rolex Club

Comment

Wherever you go, don't go to Chrono Exchange at Far East Plaza. I had a bad experience there.

Comment

Originally posted by Probin View Post
          Wherever you go, don't go to Chrono Exchange at Far East Plaza. I had a bad experience there.
          Can share what's the bad experience about? Would be good to know

Comment

I think many previous shops no longer operate there.

Comment

CW n PW at GLSC... both ok

Comment

Is CW reliable? Any possibility they will switch out original parts before they sell the watches or when they service watches? Am thinking of sending my PP and AP to them for servicing

Comment

Anyone compared HK preown prices to singapore's?

I did some using HK's preown shop listed prices on their websites, and realized while their BNIB generally cheaper than SG, their preown prices may not.

Anyone shares the same view?

Comment

I did some research myself and believe that the cheapest second-hand watch dealer is none other than maxi-cash pawn shop.

Comment

Sg Roc is the best place

Comment

Can try your luck at carousell too though there is always some risk unless buying from reputable grey dealers.

Comment

Saw one for sale at waterway point with card. Looks news

Comment

Hj

Rather buy frm carosell... then this shop call H* ....Do not buy frm this shop *J .... located at far east... damn....can go there ask questions but they will not gv u the correct answers.... the people there know shi* abt watches... yes all dealers want to earn $ but not to the extend of pushing responsibility right after the purchase right? When buying they can do anything for you, when u go back w a problem (caused by them), they will just oh, ah, ok, then pretend not to see u.... Well for people whom have a great experience with them... good for you. Bt for potential buyers... you might want to look elsewhere. They are nt the cheapest anyway. There are alot of people and shops out there... so you are spolit with choices.... oh ya, also K* Luxur* at jurong east... damn, some kinda attitude the fat young man have there...gosh, dont understand how they survive man... These are somewhere you shd avoid... good luck!!

Comment

Places to buy watches

Can try the watch shops at FuLuShou

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                                Rather buy frm carosell... then this shop call H* ....Do not buy frm this shop *J .... located at far east... damn....can go there ask questions but they will not gv u the correct answers.... the people there know shi* abt watches... yes all dealers want to earn $ but not to the extend of pushing responsibility right after the purchase right? When buying they can do anything for you, when u go back w a problem (caused by them), they will just oh, ah, ok, then pretend not to see u.... Well for people whom have a great experience with them... good for you. Bt for potential buyers... you might want to look elsewhere. They are nt the cheapest anyway. There are alot of people and shops out there... so you are spolit with choices.... oh ya, also K* Luxur* at jurong east... damn, some kinda attitude the fat young man have there...gosh, dont understand how they survive man... These are somewhere you shd avoid... good luck!!
                                thanks for heads up..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X