Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone given u attitude because of your rolex watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got myself a Omega PO LM just to deflect some heat from my rolex

Comment

Originally posted by Teogc View Post
      No worries.

Yes, I know that some bros here also don't wear their Rolex to work because afraid that theirs will over-kill their bosses ones...then that is different stories liao.
      Same thing with cars... some ppl think shouldn't drive a bigger car then your boss.

Comment

Getting a few compliments when I am wearing my omega PO LM LE ...... Seems strange that I kena attitude for the rolex but not for the omega

Comment

Originally posted by monstaR View Post
          Seriously....... to all bros, money is yours and people shouldn't be telling you how to spend it. I wear mine be it at work or during the weekends.

Did not borrow or steal, why bother what others think?
          Hell yea !! I'm wearing my Rolex in proud. Because it is the fruit of my hard work and dedication.
          Didn't steal and did not borrow any money either to get myself that piece of luxury.

Comment

Just wear what you like.

I wear mine to work or play. anytime when i feel like. My boss know what watches I am wearing and he just envy

afterall must wear often to get back the ROI.

cheers
            Rolex Smurf 116619LB | Rolex Deepsea 126660 | Rolex Batman 116710BLNR | Rolex Daytona Black 116520 | Rolex Kermit 16610LV | Rolex GMT 2 116718LN Green Dial | Rolex Polar 16570 | Rolex DJ 115200 | AP ROO Montauk Highway | PAM 312 | PAM 425 | Cartier Santos XL | Maurice Lacroix Skeleton MP6258 | Maurice Lacroix PT6187/97

Comment

Originally posted by Teogc View Post
              No worries.

Yes, I know that some bros here also don't wear their Rolex to work because afraid that theirs will over-kill their bosses ones...then that is different stories liao.
              Agreed, I avoid wearing rolex because my boss wears TImex to work. But then he owns a 911

Comment

precisely, I guese he love putting money into cars, but not watches......

Comment

A colleague likes to make remarks about my Submariner but he also complains about other peoples salary and whether they are "British enough" (Malaysian raised in Britain). It always seems the same kind people say the same kind of garbage.
                  Rolex Sub 16610
                  Rolex Explorer 14270
                  Rolex Yacht-Master 16622
                  Rolex DJ 116200
                  Patek Philippe 3820R
                  It's hard to be a married watch collector

Comment

Yeah, but I just laugh at them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile