Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a good time to make a purchase or should I wait out til after CNY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one know when the prices will be the lowest, but for sure it is cheaper than half a year ago, I would suggest buy those you like and hard to come by type if it ever surface.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
    SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
    SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
    SS SD,
    SS YM,
    SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Oh gosh! You won't believe the atrocious attitude I received at THH @ People's Park and Kee Hing Hung. No wonder people prefer to go THG, pay slightly more for much much better service.

Comment

Oh? I'm surprised with THH. Thought they were good. Dunno of KHH tho.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

THH @ LP is good but i can't say the same for the one at PP. KHH has this bo chap attitude and quickly handed me to another sales person to take over when a caucasian couple (appears to be regular customers walk in, I can definitely understand the SA's stand to stop serving me half way and went over to assist them ), in fact we are close to closing the deal but I changed my mind when he did that. So what if they could give 23% discount. Its bollocks!

Comment

I wish to think that they suspect that I could be an agent from RSC testing out the AD on their discounts? Oh wells , darn, im gonna just wait til after CNY!

Comment

i bought a TT ladies DJ at WP last week. Offered 21% discount if cash payment and 20% for Credit card (Master or Visa) In the end i chose credit card payment.

guess i am able to get a better discount if i were to go ard but i guess is the service she provides make me took out my credit card and went home with a beautiful watch.

Comment

Sorry to hear your awful experience at those shops!

Come to think of it, mine's a sub (THG), so discount wise probably wont fluctuate much as compared to DJ.

Anyway, if no hurry, listen to the lao jiaos and wait awhile more. Absence makes the heart fonder! Aint it?

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
                So you've plunged in and no more itch already? What did you get? Where? care to share?

Yes i have went to ALMOST ALL except for 1 which I will be going down maybe later or tomorrow Actually the 'chasing' is the fun part! I think when i finally got it, the thrill is no longer there....

Comment

? simi?

Comment

I totally agree with bro triton, if u r not buying it for this CNY, why hurry?
                    My personal belief is that there will be more attractive goodies after the festive season...
                    Cash is "KING" now...
                    Haha...Just my personal opinion!
                    Good luck...

Comment

if really itch, bo pian buy now, if can wait after CNY, if rumors is true will have better price, if not also wont lose out mah.

Comment

get it NOW and wear it during the CNY for good luck

remember everything should be new on the first day of CNY...from head to toe...
                        Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
                        Tag Heuer Formula 1
                        Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
                        Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
                        Rolex GMT II 16710
                        Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

So you've plunged in and no more itch already? What did you get? Where? care to share?

Yes i have went to ALMOST ALL except for 1 which I will be going down maybe later or tomorrow Actually the 'chasing' is the fun part! I think when i finally got it, the thrill is no longer there....
                          ya man...i think more about the process n journey to owning a rolex.....and once u get it...its no biggie...and we move on to our next purchase...

next stop for me...an AP....no more rolex for the moment..at least! lol...
                          Tag Heuer Formula 1
                          Rolex GMT II 16710
                          Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

THH @ LP is good but i can't say the same for the one at PP. KHH has this bo chap attitude and quickly handed me to another sales person to take over when a caucasian couple (appears to be regular customers walk in, I can definitely understand the SA's stand to stop serving me half way and went over to assist them ), in fact we are close to closing the deal but I changed my mind when he did that. So what if they could give 23% discount. Its bollocks!
                            23% u are getting a DJ paying with cold cash?

a friend just enquired today about the discount....and i told him tat 22% is pretty good..told him to take advanage of current market condition....so....i might be wrong...hmmm...
                            Tag Heuer Formula 1
                            Rolex GMT II 16710
                            Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
                              23% u are getting a DJ paying with cold cash?

a friend just enquired today about the discount....and i told him tat 22% is pretty good..told him to take advanage of current market condition....so....i might be wrong...hmmm...
                              Yup, should not be a problem for other ADs to give up to 23% for DJ TT with cash right? Take advantage of current market situation meaning that even at this period, they are offering 22%?

I want to 'drag' the process of finally getting it, I mean when you purchase it, its like game over then you proceed to the next game. Its not a big deal when you finally get the item of your dreams.

Comment

can wait lah. even my AD advised me to wait until after CNY to get my greenie.
                                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                                "Foreign affections"
                                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                                What's NEXT?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X