Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a good time to make a purchase or should I wait out til after CNY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    can wait lah. even my AD advised me to wait until after CNY to get my greenie.

Your AD is very good hor to encourage you to get after CNY. EH definition of after CNY means 1 week of Feb or the chinese 15 days later around mid feb?

Comment

Huh? hahaha... up to u la. No specific date wor.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Is it cheaper after CNY?

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
          23% u are getting a DJ paying with cold cash?

a friend just enquired today about the discount....and i told him tat 22% is pretty good..told him to take advanage of current market condition....so....i might be wrong...hmmm...
          Even in good times 23% also can get lah by cash... this is the "standard" discount for DJ

Comment

The next few months the economy won't get any more better ! Even the rich would be affected by the drop in stocks and all that, these ADs better up their service standards and not so yaya papaya!

Comment

A watch is a luxury item.

All luxury items are not necessity, rather it's a gratification of desire.

The economy is expected to go from bad to worse.

We are in a crisis now and not expected to get out of it within the next one to two years. So better to hold cash and save.
              "Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled."

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

"If we aren't willing to pay a price for our values, then we should ask ourselves whether we truly believe in them at all."

"先天下之忧而忧 , 后天下之乐而乐"

Comment

why 'banned'?

Comment

hello to all,
                  was @ THH @ LP last week..best discount given was oni 20%..sianzz..but anyway der's a thread under Lobangs aka "Tips" -
                  http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=10606
                  seems like they r arrangin for a group buy kinda expedition (led by UncleLau ) in Feb to get e max goodies from ADs..
                  do chk it out...e more e merrier
                  Cheerz

Comment

Crayon, are you thinking of getting? Confirmed purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
                      Crayon, are you thinking of getting? Confirmed purchase?
                      tinking of gettin a 16610 or a pam
                      yet to make up my mind..will wait til end feb den decide ba..and if.....
                      if....if..im one of e winner for e HongBao Toto gonna get a daytona n case it wif diamonds....lolz...
                      btw anyone been to Mustafa Shoppin Centre to see see look look? heard my fren sayin der're offering a discount of up to 30%..anyone can verify??

Cheerz
                      & Good Health N Great Fortune to all e great bros n sistas here

Comment

Originally posted by Dreams Of My Father View Post
                        A watch is a luxury item.

All luxury items are not necessity, rather it's a gratification of desire.

The economy is expected to go from bad to worse.

We are in a crisis now and not expected to get out of it within the next one to two years. So better to hold cash and save.
                        tat is no doubt a sound advice but its aint the best one....if everybody do like what u do, the recession will be worst than expected....even the government encourage some spending on life pleasure if ur pocket permits....

think about it: 'Fear of economic downturn causes people to spend less, which reduces demand, causing economic downturn'

the mkt is bad enough ..we do not want the economic downturn to become a self fullifling prophecy...
                        Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
                        Tag Heuer Formula 1
                        Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
                        Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
                        Rolex GMT II 16710
                        Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

Originally posted by crayon View Post
                          btw anyone been to Mustafa Shoppin Centre to see see look look? heard my fren sayin der're offering a discount of up to 30%..anyone can verify??
                          tot 20% standard....no rollie though

Comment

Originally posted by Ballwatch View Post
                            tot 20% standard....no rollie though
                            am not too sure abt tt thou..he got a seiko on a 30% discount..but after god knows how much mark-up...lolz

Cheerz
                            for e chn new year

Comment

Originally posted by crayon View Post
                              tinking of gettin a 16610 or a pam
                              yet to make up my mind..will wait til end feb den decide ba..and if.....
                              if....if..im one of e winner for e HongBao Toto gonna get a daytona n case it wif diamonds....lolz...

Cheerz
                              & Good Health N Great Fortune to all e great bros n sistas here
                              If you confirmed getting and since the other bros already went to recced and made their purchases, you wanna go together once you make up your mind? i have already decided on my purchase, a pink rose DJ.

MUSTAFA shopping centre?! They are not AD. Don't think I want to go there and purchase if they are offering 40%.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
                                tat is no doubt a sound advice but its aint the best one....if everybody do like what u do, the recession will be worst than expected....even the government encourage some spending on life pleasure if ur pocket permits....

think about it: 'Fear of economic downturn causes people to spend less, which reduces demand, causing economic downturn'

the mkt is bad enough ..we do not want the economic downturn to become a self fullifling prophecy...
                                I can't agree more with what you just said If your pocket permits, do spend in order to help the economy. Govt is addressing the general public who do not have the additional money in their pocket to buy luxury goods. I mean, it would be a real problem if you are spending your daily/basic necessity money to buy luxury items be it good or bad times.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X