Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is also one at Far East Plaza , Chrono Exchange.
    cant rmb the unit no. but its at level 2 near the taxi stand.
    Honest & good service..

Comment

Sorry for side tracking....
      Wanting to change my faded date wheel/disk, called RSC. They keep emphasizing that I would have to do servicing prior to that.
      Are there any alternatives?

Comment

If you have friends who travel overseas, its better to get it there

Comment

golden ;landmark?

Comment

Anyone has any recommendations for 2nd dealer buying in used Rolex? I am wanting to selling a few in my collection as I am not as interested in them as before. as an example realistically how much would a dealer buyer pay for a full set of 116613LB with V serial?

Comment

I think there are few advertisers in the forum you may consider to approach to sell off your ROLEX watches.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

who are the advertisers we can approach to buy new rolex watches at good discount price

Comment

chronoexchange.com

Comment

[ Not sure how to post to a new thread ]

I am a gonna be Rolex owner. I am looking at buying model 118238. Anyone knows if it is OK to buy in KL's Hour glass. The savings vs buying from the Hour Glass store in Taka is S$3,000 +++. I am concern if i will get a "different" watch if I buy in KL's Hour glass.

Anyone can advise. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• hi can anyone tell e where to purchase non TT hidden clpas datejust bracelet beside rolex centre and how much is the cost?
                      or anyone know where to purchase preown bracelet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luciole View Post
                        [ Not sure how to post to a new thread ]

I am a gonna be Rolex owner. I am looking at buying model 118238. Anyone knows if it is OK to buy in KL's Hour glass. The savings vs buying from the Hour Glass store in Taka is S$3,000 +++. I am concern if i will get a "different" watch if I buy in KL's Hour glass.

Anyone can advise. Thanks in advance.

Why should the watch be different from KL. I would assume as long as it is an AD, they should be selling the same watch. Any particular reasons why this concern?

Comment

• As long as is AD, you should not worry. The main reason why sg rolex prices are more expensive are mainly due to the high rental and strong Singapore dollar currency compared to Malaysian ringgit.

Comment

• Lucky plaza lvl 2

Comment

• My mum's rolex 6917 changes its date at 3am, where should I bring to fix it beside rolex center and is it expensive to repair that? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Static View Post
                                My mum's rolex 6917 changes its date at 3am, where should I bring to fix it beside rolex center and is it expensive to repair that? Thanks
                                has it always been changing at 3AM or only recently? if it's always been like that, i would just leave it alone for now until a service is due. a shop will charge probably ~$50 to reset the hands. not worth the money for a minor problem.

if it's a recent behavior, then... time for a service! anywhere from 150 to 450. much more if original parts are needed (and how can you prove original parts were used?).

i strongly recommend a full RSC service if it has not had a service in a long long time.
                                “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X