Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss, new but in Switzerland how to ask them for help? 😂😂😂 also it a 4 years old watch. I think I just ask someone to polish off the scratches and nicks or buy a new domed bezel. Lucky watch head no nicks or dents.

Comment

• age of watch is not an issue. maybe can go back there. take it as a holiday.

anyway, some of the forum advertisers do have watch servicing. you may approach them.

my suggestion is before you engage anyone to fix the watch, let them know in advance what you want them to do and what you expect of them. indicating to them that you had a bad experience before hence you are paranoid. they will understand.

it is up to you to take the leap of faith with any watch technician but before collection, make sure you check before making payment.

Originally posted by kennethTanTan View Post
      Boss, new but in Switzerland how to ask them for help? ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½ also it a 4 years old watch. I think I just ask someone to polish off the scratches and nicks or buy a new domed bezel. Lucky watch head no nicks or dents.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
        age of watch is not an issue. maybe can go back there. take it as a holiday.

anyway, some of the forum advertisers do have watch servicing. you may approach them.

my suggestion is before you engage anyone to fix the watch, let them know in advance what you want them to do and what you expect of them. indicating to them that you had a bad experience before hence you are paranoid. they will understand.

it is up to you to take the leap of faith with any watch technician but before collection, make sure you check before making payment.
        Holiday? 😬 Ya understood and tks for your advice 😍👍

Comment

• Is it possible Uncle Lim could've sent the watch to a third party to do it, as he could've been overwhelmed with other orders? Just thinking of other factors that might have contributed to those abuses on your watch.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Is it possible Uncle Lim could've sent the watch to a third party to do it, as he could've been overwhelmed with other orders? Just thinking of other factors that might have contributed to those abuses on your watch.
            Lol nope. I was the next person to be served. Before me was an aunt sending in FM to change battery and I still can remember that lady kpkb on the spot saying uncle lim scratched her FM sapphire glass. She told uncle lim she seldom wear the watch so y got scratches and uncle lim said for such an old watch sure got scratches 1. I was still thinking wtf, sapphire glass can be scratched meh? That lady then LL paid up and asked to return the biz card by uncle lim wife and then it my turn. I told uncle lim wife I wanna change the aftermarket diamond bezel back to my original domed bezel and uncle lim wife told me it will look smaller, is it ok for me? K told her it ok for me and she proceeded to pass my watch to uncle lim. I am very sure the domed bezel is without nick or dent. After it done I was asked to pay $30 and was told if I wanna change back to diamond bezel again, it $30 again. I acknowledged and left. I admit i never checked properly after leaving the shop. Come to think of it, I should have sensed y the whole procedure took less then 10 mins and I did not even notice that the cyclops is out of position before a member from FB pointed it out to me ������

Comment

• Oh I see; disappointing to hear that. Agree that you should've checked immediately after collecting the watch. I have mostly heard positive stuff about Mr Lim so I'm a little disappointed such a thing happened. Guess, I will have to reconsider my options of getting any service done there
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Oh I see; disappointing to hear that. Agree that you should've checked immediately after collecting the watch. I have mostly heard positive stuff about Mr Lim so I'm a little disappointed such a thing happened. Guess, I will have to reconsider my options of getting any service done there
                Pls take note I am not trying to tarnish uncle lim reputation. It just that when a person is angry or disappointed, he or she will tends to show it out. I used uncle lim services a few times and it always ok. So like I said before, I really dono y this time is like that.

Comment

• No worries, I understand. I do appreciate that you share honestly.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Pls note

84F8FC2E-53D2-4747-9BBD-4AD96AC26A65.jpg
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Anyone did at BRONZE AGE before? Any feedbacks? Thanks

Comment

• Nt bad can try

Comment

• Hi bros,
                          anyone tryied Arielle J*** and w*** Trading before? They have couple of nice watches but no internet site
                          Thanks for your reco if you have.
                          Cheers

Comment

• Thanks for sharing

Comment

• I typically send my watches to JW Watch for servicing and repairs. So far, I have sent my Submariner and AP ROO, and I thought they were quite reasonable. The only thing is, the waiting time can be quite long. They quoted about 3-4 months, but usually you get it back when before then.

Comment

• I patronise Uncle Lim for authentication and the J shop for servicing.

had previously asked Uncle Lim regarding his servicing cost and time. Approximately around a week.

Had patronise e GxxxMxx L shop at Far East, though not for servicing, the uncle was very nice. service & attitude was pretty good.

hope someone can shed some light on their servicing standards.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X