Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex from Hong Kong (HK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivanloh View Post
    If i going to HK end of this year and the rate is still between SGD1 = HKD5.8 and i get a Submariner Steel 116610LN will save me lot more then local? Do advice. Thanks
    anyone knows the price of deep sea in hk?

Comment

If the price after exchange is lesser than sg, grab it. I just cane back from HK, I found the prices better than here, but those popular models like old and new SS Sub are always out of stocks. But I managed to see the new Sub (LN) in a few shops.

Comment

Checked a few shops in hk,oriental watch offers best price but sub c no stock.waiting till year end go again hope have

Comment

I am looking for a Submariner the old 16610LV, i asked a few shops but all say no more old models available, anyone know where i can get one. A shop told me last month he sold his last one at HKD40100, based on existing rate of HKD6,800...this price seems cheap.
          Anyone has any idea where I can find one in HK?

Comment

The exchange rate should be now S$1 = HK$ 5.9. Try this place http://www.happywisewatch.com/newArrival.php . I believe they are able to give further discounts from their stated price.

Comment

Thank you Frogmen,
              Didnt see your message as I was rushing for the 340pm flight back home. But i went to Zurich Watch shop and managed to find one there, the price is HKD44k, so i didnt buy it, i thought this price after conversion is only slightly lesser then if I buy in Singapore. Anyone care to update? I will go to the happywisewatch during my month end trip. Thanks for the advise.

Comment

Any good lobang in HK to get rolex or Pam watches?

Hi,
                Anyone know where to get good lobang deal in hk for rolex or Pam watches?
                Thanks.

Comment

Friend, you search the forum here got plenty of the information you want. Trust me!
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks oceanklassik

Comment

• Need help let me know
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Try this.

http://www.panerai.com/s_boutique.xp...ue&id_lingua=2

http://www.9maiali.com/watches.php?view=1&list=2

Comment

• where to buy rolex in HKG?

Going HK for business trip so tot of getting a rolex over there as seem cheaper over there + exhange rate is 6x now
                          any reliable shop to recommend ?

Comment

• If you do a search using the search function here, you'll be amazed with the no. of people who'd asked this question, and the responses that come with it. Good luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Advisory : Buying Rolex in Hong Kong

Hi,

Like to know izzit adivsable to buy a Rollie in Hong Kong but the shop is not an AD in HK? They claimed that the rollie they got is real and they bought direct from some source. Moreover, we have to confirm that we are buying then they will bring it in for us??????

Any Bro here can kindly advise? Many Thanks in ADvance.

Best Regards

Blue Mario

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Mario View Post
                                Hi,

Like to know izzit adivsable to buy a Rollie in Hong Kong but the shop is not an AD in HK? They claimed that the rollie they got is real and they bought direct from some source. Moreover, we have to confirm that we are buying then they will bring it in for us??????

Any Bro here can kindly advise? Many Thanks in ADvance.

Best Regards

Blue Mario
                                Why bother to save a few hundred bucks to buy from non-ADs. Always buy from AD. Period.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X