Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex from Hong Kong (HK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where to get rolex in Hong Kong

Does anyone knows how much discount we can be getting for sport series of rolex in hong kong? Is there any place which you would recommend?

Comment

Is it cheaper to get rolex there?

Comment

Depends on exchange rate and who you know there to get a good deal and bargain...
        Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
        Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
        Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
        Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
        Rolex Air-King 114200 M
        Omega SeaMaster
        Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

Cheaper in HK?

Hi guys i'm a newbie here, need some advice, is Rolex watches cheaper in HK AD? Cos will be travelling there during March, have been eyeing on SS GMTII C and Submariner. Thanks

Comment

no. xin-jia-bor cheaper

Comment

I notice that HK ADs list their prices cheaper than SG and reading a lot of posts from our SG friends seem to suggest that HK ADs may be cheaper too. I think you also need to consider the exchange rate too. March is more than a month away...

Comment

Sin got to pay GST, HK no tax

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                SS SD,
                SS YM,
                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

hi,

malaysia also another place u may consider... sub 16610 selling at around RM18k (list price) at AD..equiv to SGD7.5k...
                  Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                  Future - Geneva hallmark
                  Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Guide : Buying Rolex in Hong Kong

I will be going to Hongkong next month.Could anyone tell me where i can buy Rolex? Brand New ones and second-hand dealers.I will be staying at Royal Park Hotel.TIA.

Comment

Rolex Shops in Hongkong

I will be going to Hongkong next month.Could anyone tell me where i can buy Rolex? Brand New ones and second-hand dealers.I will be staying at Royal Park Hotel.TIA.

Comment

HK is definitely one of the cheapest places to buy (apart from NZ), not sure about jp.

was there last month. Tried asking many shops - Emperor, Chow Tai Fook, Chow Sang Sang as well as ROLEX shops itself. They are all about the same. Discounts are pretty standard more if you know the sales person well. I vaguely remember Emperor is the most stringent on discount.

Good place to shop is TST, it has all the shops in vicinity. Gateway would be good to start, there also VC, UN, IWC and various fancy watches to tempt u.

You will be able to get discount if you pay in cash rather than credit card. I found this shop a few roads parallel from Gateway. Its just few shops after Kee Wah (there are many restaurants over there, can't recall the road name, its up hill leading to Kowloon park). They have a few Rolex on the window Display, not AD. GMT IIc cost about $8400 / $8300 after conversion. These are not fakes.

Just make sure, u don't listen to those Indian tauts waiting at the Star Ferry or Chungking buildings.

Comment

Thx,Appreciate the info.I am going down there the first time.Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by tribal762000 View Post
                            Thx,Appreciate the info.I am going down there the first time.Cheers.
                            Then, you are better off buying from AD, unless you know how to inspect the used Rolex. Anyway, exchange not so good now so prices in HK are not very tempting.

For used ones that are reliable, try http://www.kwaiyanwatch.com along Kimberley Street (opp Miramir Hotel). There are few shops there.

Comment

Try this kenwatches,they been around for quite sometime now. They also sells online / watch forums..etc http://www.kenwatches.com.hk/

Comment

Hong Kong now, what and where to buy?

Yo bros and sis,

In Hong Kong now till Saturday, where and what to buy here that has prices lower than Singapore?
                                [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X