• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would say YM

Comment

• I am wearing one. No regrets

Comment

• Just got a brand new MG over the weekend. I think a very versatile watch. The green hue of the glass is fun to look at.
        Not your common out-there Rolex so I am quite pleased with this catch.

Retails at Rolex raffles city at $10220, the sales guy told me "sorry this model no discount one". I got mine from overseas AD at >20% off so I guess I did well for a brand new G-series.

Thanks Bro Triton to remind me to "follow my heart" and gave me a different perspective of buying wearing and collecting Rolex.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
        http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Hi all!
          First post and first Rolex.
          New owner of the GV, G series too. Got it at 10% discount from local AD.

The Kryptonite is really memerising 8) No regrets paying the extra over the normal MG.
          Time keeping have been fantastic! Accurracy of +-1 to2 sec daily comparing it to online atomic clock for the past few days.

Just a observation - fonts size on the face seems to have minor change. 'Rolex' and 'Milgauss' seems smaller.
          Is there a face lift or there are different version?

Comment

• @seahcysean: Welcome to sgroc and welcome to club Milgauss. I am loving mine too. Esp like the dial color which at certain angle is black and certain angle is more black. The Kryptonite is beautiful but takes some getting used to. This is my first brand new rolex bought and wear myself. Most times I buy preown to wear and bnib to keep/sell.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
            http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Was quoted. $9700 nett by THG for the greenie
              Current:
              - Timex Ironman Triathalon 30-Lap Traditional
              - Swatch Rebel Brown Mens Watch
              - No brando digital watch

Comment

• I just bought a 116400GV Milgauss Green, but received one as gift. Willing to let go at 9300. Bought on 13 Mar. Contact 96551265.

Comment

• If you are selling a watch, pls do so at the appropriate folder.

Tx.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• My friend Just bought one green milgauss at 9198.00 from local AD.
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                    A Crown for Every Achievement
                    Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• 9198 is rather cheap
                      How much was discount? 10%?

Comment

• Hi guys, i had been quietly watching the forum - recently contemplating to get my first Rolex, and the Milgauss caught my eye.

I am not sure if this is a good buy for a first Rolex? Can you guys share why you went ahead to get this piece over other Rolex watches?

Also I am keen to know where to get the price of 9,198 for Milgauss GV - I also got quoted 10,220 with max 5% discount if pay cash (ie 9,700).

Comment

• BTW just to share I saw a pre-loved Milgauss GV asking for 8,500 (negotiable). I didnt go for it as it does not come with box or certificate, though can bring to RSC for verification.

Not sure if I can reveal the dealer's name so I guess I will ask those who are keen to PM me.

Comment

• Yes, a 10% for a greenie.
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• The new retail price for the GV is $10,710.00 by local AD (THG).
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Originally posted by zirhk3355 View Post
                                Hi guys, i had been quietly watching the forum - recently contemplating to get my first Rolex, and the Milgauss caught my eye.

I am not sure if this is a good buy for a first Rolex? Can you guys share why you went ahead to get this piece over other Rolex watches?

Also I am keen to know where to get the price of 9,198 for Milgauss GV - I also got quoted 10,220 with max 5% discount if pay cash (ie 9,700).
                                My friend bought Milgauss GV at THG at 9198 paying by credit card. Cash or CC all same price. He bought it just before the price hike by rolex.
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X