Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damienloh View Post
    invisibleman i think you need to wind at least 40 rounds once you unscrew the crown and not shake.
    Hi Damienloh,

Paiseh ... I'm a noob about Rollies ... meaning I've to unscrew the crown and wind 40 rounds and not shake em?
    I've read something bout winding the crown somewhere. So meaning I've to click out twice (one to adjust the date, and two the hours) in order to wind it? Omg .. I feel so Noob !!! Hahaha

Comment

• Ok ok ... this youtube site kinda explain all!!!
      Haha .. thanks guys!!!

For those who is curious .. people like me .. can check this out
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnKTytJOyag
      (Is putting youtube sites here against the SROC rules?)

Comment

• glad you found your way.

Comment

• Thanks damienloh =)

Comment

• Hi to all,

With all the good advises, informations and lobangs shared by all fellow Rolex lovers, I finally got my Sub C last nite after months of waiting, dilemma and hesitation n choosing between Sub C and GMT II C. Finally made up my mind when I receive a call from Dickson that the watch is available yesterday and was offered a irresistible offer for the Sub C which made me make up my mind instantly..I will also like to share with all on the good and professional service of Alan from Dickson watch that really makes my day..

Comment

• It's nice to know. Tx for sharing with the community. I think we'll like to see some pics of your beautiful watch here
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks.. This is definitely the place to learn and share especially if you are a lover of Rolex timepiece.. Just to check with bros here how do you adjust your date on your Rolex. Was told by one AD where I bought my wife's Rolex that you have to adjust to 6 o'clock position, then adjust the date to a day before the actual date (for example if today is 20, adjust to 19) then you adjust your time from 6 o'clock till you reach today's date and time. Another AD advise that rule of thumb is to turn the clock to avoid adjustment of date and time between 10pm till 4am. After which you can start to adjust both the time and date.. Getting a bit confused...

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcd66 View Post
                  Thanks.. This is definitely the place to learn and share especially if you are a lover of Rolex timepiece.. Just to check with bros here how do you adjust your date on your Rolex. Was told by one AD where I bought my wife's Rolex that you have to adjust to 6 o'clock position, then adjust the date to a day before the actual date (for example if today is 20, adjust to 19) then you adjust your time from 6 o'clock till you reach today's date and time. Another AD advise that rule of thumb is to turn the clock to avoid adjustment of date and time between 10pm till 4am. After which you can start to adjust both the time and date.. Getting a bit confused...
                  Hi bro lfcd66,
                  I have sent you a PM.
                  waiting for your reply.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Guys, would you know of any AD that still has stocks for the 16610? As of late, I still prefer the previous model to the SubC but if I can't find one from the ADs, I think I'll have to settle with the 116610. Cheers!

Comment

• Hey,I am interested in buying a pre-owned submariner,anyone of you here could kindly advice me how am I going to get it?Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza23 View Post
                        Guys, would you know of any AD that still has stocks for the 16610? As of late, I still prefer the previous model to the SubC but if I can't find one from the ADs, I think I'll have to settle with the 116610. Cheers!
                        check this out. I seriously think the price I'd too high, might as well get the sub c

http://www.watcharena.com.sg/details...=228&cat=ROLEX

Comment

• Originally posted by Kayden View Post
                          Hey,I am interested in buying a pre-owned submariner,anyone of you here could kindly advice me how am I going to get it?Thanks in advance.
                          Try the Rolex Garage for more complete sets (ie, box, papers, etc) sold by other members.
                          You can also try shops like Watch Arena, Koh Bros, etc. But their pieces do not normally come box and papers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanyeeen View Post
                            check this out. I seriously think the price I'd too high, might as well get the sub c

http://www.watcharena.com.sg/details...=228&cat=ROLEX

Is Watch Arena trustworthy? Meaning, even if they parallel import from HK, they don't change the genuine parts of the movement to non-genuine ones? Cos they also have used ones in there.

Comment

• Hey,thanks for your information..Anyway,do you have any friends to introduce who are interested in selling away their sub?I search through Watch Arena and their price at quite high for pre-owned watches..

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza23 View Post
                                Is Watch Arena trustworthy? Meaning, even if they parallel import from HK, they don't change the genuine parts of the movement to non-genuine ones? Cos they also have used ones in there.
                                I think this is not a fair statement you've made and definitely not the correct way of asking question. As far as I know (and I am in no way affiliated to them), I've not heard of any such things about them or any second-hand watch dealer in particular, in Singapore. If authenticity is the question, there is the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) where you can verify the watch after making purchases from Watch Arena, or any other dealers/sellers.
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X