New RED sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    That's a very relevant and good qn. Does RSC still service watches that are say, > 30yrs old? I was told that they don't, once the watch exceeds 25 or 30yrs old? Can any bro testify this?
    the last check i understand from RSC is that if the particular has been officially declared EOL. they still got parts to service them for 30 years from the time of EOL. after that you are on your own.

for example the 16710 EOL is 2007, so they still got parts to service them till 2037.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      the last check i understand from RSC is that if the particular has been officially declared EOL. they still got parts to service them for 30 years from the time of EOL. after that you are on your own.

for example the 16710 EOL is 2007, so they still got parts to service them till 2037.
      Oh I see. So this is still not too bad if the model has not been discontinued Thanks for sharing
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
        Oh I see. So this is still not too bad if the model has not been discontinued Thanks for sharing
        but hor, not sure if they can do the service here or not? anyway i got a independent watch repairer, my uncle's friend. so still ok if RSC dont provide service.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          but hor, not sure if they can do the service here or not? anyway i got a independent watch repairer, my uncle's friend. so still ok if RSC dont provide service.
          Exactly. Even if RSC does it, I believe it'll be costly. As for independent watch repairer, so long as it's someone we know, trustworthy and got the parts, think it's good to go
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X