Watch Collecting Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    my head very expensive....I scared u cannot afford....
    expensive meh ??? price of a ball nai the most .... BALL HEAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
      expensive meh ??? price of a ball nai the most .... BALL HEAD !!

CAUGHT RED HANDED

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

CAUGHT RED HANDED
        where hv, still toking abt price of ball mah ...

Comment

where hv, still toking abt price of ball mah ...
          This is ur experience....not for asking price so !!

Comment

This is ur experience....not for asking price so !!
            hmm...hahhaa...

bros, any bros care to share watch pricing experience, ever kanna rip off etc ???

Comment

hmm...hahhaa...

bros, any bros care to share watch pricing experience, ever kanna rip off etc ???
              Hmm...I never tio b4 I think...

Comment

Hmm...I never tio b4 I think...
                haha... actually hor, i dont usually walk into AD, maybe abt half not from AD...

care to share a few of their sales tactics....: i start off with one...

1. sales will take out from a drawer to show u pc or pcs not on display... say hot item... and so on...

Comment

haha... actually hor, i dont usually walk into AD, maybe abt half not from AD...

1. sales will take out from a drawer to show u pc or pcs not on display... say hot item... and so on...
                  So...it's to make it look like a special deal and just for u only....and u will jump straight in thinking you got a great deal?

Comment

sounds familiar.

2) you look for one particular model. they quote u the price which is lowest can find. but then they tell u no stock.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

another 1, they tell u the promo with eg... X credit card....but in reality, they can offer the same discount or gift if they wnt to, even if u use another cc or even if u pay cash

Comment

Usually, rich people higher chance of kena ripped. Cost just buy and buy.
                        Poor people like me, source here and there... bargain until face turn green... bargain somemore even though I know that the dealer quoted me the lowest among the places I visited. hehe.
                        Submariner 14060
                        Breitling Colt Auto II
                        Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                        Bell & Ross BR03-92
                        MM20

Comment

sometimes dealers provide much better pricing than AD.

Dont ask me how they do it... I also blur ( usually they source overseas ). .... recently jst been offered a watch tht's another 45% off AD's discounted price.

Comment

sometimes dealers provide much better pricing than AD.

Dont ask me how they do it... I also blur ( usually they source overseas ). .... recently jst been offered a watch tht's another 45% off AD's discounted price.
                            Lol...that shows how high their profit margin is

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                            Usually, rich people higher chance of kena ripped. Cost just buy and buy.
                            Poor people like me, source here and there... bargain until face turn green... bargain somemore even though I know that the dealer quoted me the lowest among the places I visited. hehe.
                            Yeah...those see and buy...confirm kena CHOPPED!

But well...they have the money to get chopped...unlike us

Comment

another 1, they tell u the promo with eg... X credit card....but in reality, they can offer the same discount or gift if they wnt to, even if u use another cc or even if u pay cash
                              Hahaha....make u happy nia then u more willing to pay for it mah...

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              sounds familiar.

2) you look for one particular model. they quote u the price which is lowest can find. but then they tell u no stock.
                              lol...then intro u to other brands....especially their house brands

Comment

Lol...that shows how high their profit margin is

Yeah...those see and buy...confirm kena CHOPPED!

But well...they have the money to get chopped...unlike us
                                no matter how rich u are, u are jst another customer ... hahhaa

but behind the retail activities, tht's another story. dealers/ traders might be working with them behind close door; even the AD sales themselves might be into the act ......

no offence to those in this industry hor ... hahaha ... biz mah, same goes to most other trades..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X