No announcement yet.

~~Mont Blanc Fan Club~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkie, cannot bargain but it may be cheaper there...

Hey I thought there was a bro here who have "contacts" with the NAC boutique? Help Darkie see can get how many % discount?

p/s NAC MB boutique can get discount boh ah??

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Mustafa sells everything la...wth but I don't think those kind can bargain coz fixed price. Basket Mustafa sells everything la

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
      Anybody knows how much are these :
      Iden No. : 101406
      Iden No. : 17329
      Iden No. : 08579
      Iden No. : 05020
      Thinking of getting one of these... kekeke.. Darkie.. if you go recee, let me know hor.. kekek
      Ok ok ..hahah...i think i better go work out my budget first.

Anyway..psst...how much u want to sell ur E90?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Darkie, cannot bargain but it may be cheaper there...

Hey I thought there was a bro here who have "contacts" with the NAC boutique? Help Darkie see can get how many % discount?

p/s NAC MB boutique can get discount boh ah??
        Thanks uncle sam for asking for me!! haha..

I dun think NAC MB boutique hav discount 1 lehs...maybe WOS or those AD hav.

Comment

does anyone know if it is cheaper to buy montblanc at the boutique at T1, changi airport since there is no GST on the way out?

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
            does anyone know if it is cheaper to buy montblanc at the boutique at T1, changi airport since there is no GST on the way out?
            Hmm...i think got possibility..7% lesser

Comment

I went to MB at Taka today...wah sibeh gian the starwalker. Price is about $460. THey have the diamond 1 at $735.

Hmm...I heard got discounts at ADs like WOS,cortina...true?

Comment

I think I can convince myself after wad James said la...classic pen and prices going up. Just dun bring it to sch and use like normal pen I think I can enjoy it for a long time.

Comment

yup..go for it, darkie....

i bought mine like 7-8 yrs ago...plain classic Mei series and i paid around $165...imagine how much the pen cost now? if i'm not wrong..it's $400+ also...

i like starwalker series also but really dun need another pen liao....

cheers

james
                  I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                  A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                  Audemars Piguet ROO
                  Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                  De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                  Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                  Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                  Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                  IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                  Panerai 270
                  Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                  Rolex 116610LV
                  Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                    yup..go for it, darkie....

i bought mine like 7-8 yrs ago...plain classic Mei series and i paid around $165...imagine how much the pen cost now? if i'm not wrong..it's $400+ also...

i like starwalker series also but really dun need another pen liao....

cheers

james
                    Wah $165....make me jealous leh

I am tempted to pay $300 more for the diamond leh....wah hands itchy...

Comment

I actually give myself some crazy reward if I can do something really great la....something which I think is impossible for me to do and not that possible but still can get item.

I rmb I told myself,if I could get full colours award for my honour's day(which is to honour those who did well in CCAs) I would get buy and wear a Gucci shoe that I wanted to the dinner. I manage to get the award...but I think it was quite crazy la...so I didnt buy

I did the same for my O lvls,I told myself if I do well I get myself a MB pen. But now I am still considering la,very tempting.VERY. hahhaa...wondering if I can make this wish come true. Hmm..working out my finances and hoping for some returns here and there...I might be able to get a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        I actually give myself some crazy reward if I can do something really great la....something which I think is impossible for me to do and not that possible but still can get item.

I rmb I told myself,if I could get full colours award for my honour's day(which is to honour those who did well in CCAs) I would get buy and wear a Gucci shoe that I wanted to the dinner. I manage to get the award...but I think it was quite crazy la...so I didnt buy

I did the same for my O lvls,I told myself if I do well I get myself a MB pen. But now I am still considering la,very tempting.VERY. hahhaa...wondering if I can make this wish come true. Hmm..working out my finances and hoping for some returns here and there...I might be able to get a pen.
                        Buy the starwalker diamond one lar .

No regrets .
                        1675/16610/116234/78240
                        Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                        Hublot BB ASF
                        PAM 104J
                        Sinn 903 H2
                        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                        U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                        If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                          Buy the starwalker diamond one lar .

No regrets .
                          POISON....POISON..........

Now I gotta talk to my daddy soon...hahhaa...

Comment

Oi.. Darkie.. go to MB boutique got help me recce price boh??

So you are opting to go Rolex-less and get the MB?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Oi.. Darkie.. go to MB boutique got help me recce price boh??

So you are opting to go Rolex-less and get the MB?
                              I saw the starwalker ballpoint $460. THe classic 1 ballpoint also $460.

Price ard there...those model number u give me I see till blur dunno wad u saying hahaha...

I just went straight to see my ballpoints,starwalker is Boheme and the Meisterstruck not that nice.

I tried the rollerball,nice to write YES,but NO coz inky inky and very fast finish gotta go taka frequently

I am hoping to get the MB and...who knows I might just get another Rolex. But the way my mum told me ah...I think most prob sell liao I have to find another replacement first. I think this watch has alot of meaning to me,so either I keep it or get something to replace it

Comment

Just checking, do you guys get you MB pens from the MB boutique? Got discount or not?
                                I'm asking cos there are shops which carry MB pens and usually can get ard 10-20% or more,off list price.
                                Last edited by Darkangel; 13-02-08, 10:32 PM.
                                Submariner 14060
                                Breitling Colt Auto II
                                Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                                Bell & Ross BR03-92
                                MM20

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X