~~Mont Blanc Fan Club~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ginman View Post
    Should get the starwalker 100 year anniversary diamond! Just the diamond already worth a couple hundred dollars. Last check at NAC MB boutique, only 1 ballpen left, SG700.
    I am damn interested in that...arhhhh!!!! hands itchy...but then $700...time to scratch my head

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

spread some poisons... http://www.stylophilesonline.com/05-06/05mod.htm
      Rolex Explorer II Black

Ball Fireman Skylab II L.E.

Comment

good on u..........
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Alamak Now I am really tempted to go find 1...since it's LE also...arhhh no money liaos..I think I have to redo my budgets...hahaha

Comment

but wad u guys think? crazy for someone like me using this pen?

Comment

darkie... Honestly, yes... Unless its a gift lah.
              Going to poly, u wun really use such pen... Even if u do, chances of u losing it, or it being nicked is very high.
              If u really wana get one, budget shld not exceed 450. And get a ball point pen one cos in yr usage at this level, it wun smudge as much. Be careful if u really decide on a roller ball cos if the cap comes off by accident, it will definitely smudge and stain yr clothes or any fabric the nip comes in contact with... This is speaking frm experience.

I have a dunhil and mb roller ball as well. Pens and watches are my kind of jewelery too.. Kekekke

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                darkie... Honestly, yes... Unless its a gift lah.
                Going to poly, u wun really use such pen... Even if u do, chances of u losing it, or it being nicked is very high.
                If u really wana get one, budget shld not exceed 450. And get a ball point pen one cos in yr usage at this level, it wun smudge as much. Be careful if u really decide on a roller ball cos if the cap comes off by accident, it will definitely smudge and stain yr clothes or any fabric the nip comes in contact with... This is speaking frm experience.

I have a dunhil and mb roller ball as well. Pens and watches are my kind of jewelery too.. Kekekke
                Ok True ya..ppl confirm eye my pen 1. Darkie always listen to words of wisdom haha....I think a normal starwalker Ball point would do gd la...that's if i really want to get.

Personally I already have Waterman and Sheaffer,all are nice gd pens

Comment

But hmm...less than $450 or 400 can get wad? Anything in the $300 range? Sorry I m new to MB pens

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    but wad u guys think? crazy for someone like me using this pen?

Yes, not advisable since you still in school. May attract unwanted attention. As for me, I need it cos I frequently pass my pens for my clients to sign contracts and documents. With a good pen to hold and feel, I found they are more willing to sign with less resistance to my terms and conditions....

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      But hmm...less than $450 or 400 can get wad? Anything in the $300 range? Sorry I m new to MB pens
                      there's no way u can get a MB for 300...min price now for MB should be $420 and above.

you can get one now and since MB pen is like a classic work-related item (like rollie)..it's ok to get one now before the prices go up again...u'll get to use it when you graduate (or u can use it now but be careful to safeguard it)....

cheers
                      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                      Audemars Piguet ROO
                      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                      Panerai 270
                      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                      Rolex 116610LV
                      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                        there's no way u can get a MB for 300...min price now for MB should be $420 and above.

you can get one now and since MB pen is like a classic work-related item (like rollie)..it's ok to get one now before the prices go up again...u'll get to use it when you graduate (or u can use it now but be careful to safeguard it)....

cheers

Ok at least i hav a rough idea.

Even if I get I won't bring to sch and use like a normal everyday pen la..even my waterman pens I dun bring it out often...use at home liddat only

Comment

Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
                          Yes, not advisable since you still in school. May attract unwanted attention. As for me, I need it cos I frequently pass my pens for my clients to sign contracts and documents. With a good pen to hold and feel, I found they are more willing to sign with less resistance to my terms and conditions....
                          That I agree...

Comment

wah... Din knw mb ke key so much liao ah.... Eh... U guys tried mustafa? Any cheaper?? Yes they do have MB there...

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                              wah... Din knw mb ke key so much liao ah.... Eh... U guys tried mustafa? Any cheaper?? Yes they do have MB there...
                              Mustafa sells everything la...wth but I don't think those kind can bargain coz fixed price. Basket Mustafa sells everything la

Comment

Anybody knows how much are these :
                                Iden No. : 101406
                                Iden No. : 17329
                                Iden No. : 08579
                                Iden No. : 05020
                                Thinking of getting one of these... kekeke.. Darkie.. if you go recee, let me know hor.. kekek

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X