~~Mont Blanc Fan Club~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
    Just checking, do you guys get you MB pens from the MB boutique? Got discount or not?
    I'm asking cos there are shops which carry MB pens and usually can get ard 10-20% or more,off list price.
    Wah double post...I got rid of 1 for you...

anyway...I just checked. No discount for pens at MB boutique. But I heard ADs can get discount. As far as I know Cortina and WOS carry it. I dun mind going there to buy leh...hahaha any1 free can go check?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Damn... poisoned by the anniversary starwalker...

*chants* see no evil... hear no evil... buy no evil..
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        Damn... poisoned by the anniversary starwalker...

*chants* see no evil... hear no evil... buy no evil..
        I am also poisoned leh...arhhhhh...!!!hahaha

Comment

basket, mst be ang pow too much

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
            basket, mst be ang pow too much
            No leh...my ang pow is like one of the least so far I cannot touch ang pow money 1...straigh to the bank

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              No leh...my ang pow is like one of the least so far I cannot touch ang pow money 1...straigh to the bank
              i heng ah, only gv out abt 500+ nai + coin sets .. 2 x MB pen nai.
              Parents angpow no count cos they gv bck same amt ... hahhaa

Comment

anyway...I just checked. No discount for pens at MB boutique. But I heard ADs can get discount. As far as I know Cortina and WOS carry it. I dun mind going there to buy leh...hahaha any1 free can go check?
                oops, double post ah, I din even realise.. Thanks hehe.

Correct me if I'm wrong.... I thought I saw MB pens in Watch Palace too.
                Submariner 14060
                Breitling Colt Auto II
                Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                Bell & Ross BR03-92
                MM20

Comment

Boutique no discount but they offer free engraving of your name on the pen. Engraving costs around $10-15 (not sure if they've increased the charges).

cheers

james
                  I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                  A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                  Audemars Piguet ROO
                  Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                  De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                  Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                  Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                  Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                  IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                  Panerai 270
                  Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                  Rolex 116610LV
                  Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                    Boutique no discount but they offer free engraving of your name on the pen. Engraving costs around $10-15 (not sure if they've increased the charges).

cheers

james
                    Save 10-20% or go for engraving....

of course savings better la...hahahah...

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                    oops, double post ah, I din even realise.. Thanks hehe.

Correct me if I'm wrong.... I thought I saw MB pens in Watch Palace too.
                    Not surprised that watch dealer also carry that pen...so I think you weren't seeing things

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    i heng ah, only gv out abt 500+ nai + coin sets .. 2 x MB pen nai.
                    Parents angpow no count cos they gv bck same amt ... hahhaa
                    Wah you give 2 MB pens or it's worth 2 MB pens?

Comment

Hmm...maybe if we buy together got discount leh? We go AD la,cannot go boutique,then group purchase with sam and bend1ck should be cheaper.

That's if we are getting at the same time la...haha

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                        u can try all watches at wisma atria. i got a 100 yr anniversary starwalker from them at 735, ballpoint. die die dun want to give disc. the other common range she can give 15% off.
                        Wah 735 was the same price I got quoted in boutique...might as well buy from boutique better lor. I heard someone from HWZ got the anniversary starwalker at 15% off..but then they didnt give him box and papers or something then he complain up till posted in newspaper

Comment

in the paper, that guy paid something like 635 for it. i tried my best to bargain with the lady, but she told me this anniversary model cannot give disc. but the normal starwalker she can give me 15%. the box is bigger than usual and it come with a cert. the small diamond look damn nice, right?

u can go check it out. she still have stock for a 100 yr anniversary starwalker fountainpen. but i did not ask for the price cos i dun like fountain.
                          I dun like the fountain pen. Not used to it and not very practical for everyday use. I went to taka MB yesterday,they said they had the ballpoint starwalker with diamond. The diamond damn nice leh...I think it's on my list liao la..hahaa...after all the poisoning here. Hahaha...Now is to wait for the funds to come in before I can buy

Comment

buy it fast....before it is gone....haha.

the more u look at the starwalker 100yrs anniversary, the more u will love it.
                            Wei...poisonous ppl...hahahhaa...

I want to buy also cannot...these few days extremely cash strapped. Have to till end of the month then can get money.

It's on my wishlist liaos...hav to get approval to buy once I get money

$735 on a pen

Comment

just curious, is there a market for used MB pens and do you know of a dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                                just curious, is there a market for used MB pens and do you know of a dealer?
                                There is a market for it...those gold/pawn ticket/rolex etc etc collectors like my dealer Shin Tat or 1st Jewellery take in MB pens but dunno if they sell bo.

haha...yup, that is what i do. spread poison to people like u.

gong xi fa cai.
                                hahaha...gong xi fa cai...Hmm..anyway I am still considering it really hard. Really really hard Hahahha..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X