Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is "they're" the xmm?
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Received email invitation to preview Alexis @ Alexandra Road. Any property guru has comments on this Alexis?
      Current Inventory
      Explorer II Black (M)
      Submariner LV (M)
      Datejust TT
      Omega Speedmaster Date
      Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Comment

Just went down yesterday and booked a studio apt. Really crowded, managed to squeez in, choose a unit and pay the cheque. Rather amazing as there's still so many potential buyer at this economic downturn.

The whole process took me less then half a day to decide, faster then buying a Rolex. haha..
        Current Inventory
        Explorer II Black (M)
        Submariner LV (M)
        Datejust TT
        Omega Speedmaster Date

Comment

those holding cash are now kings. from what i have seen in Oz, some things are becoming underpriced, and as such those who have cash to buy, can now buy big .

Just like how pawnshops are having brisk sales. Because they have taken on too much from those who needed to unload.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

How much is the studio?

Less than $200k? if not, why you decide you fast??

Originally posted by ahwoon View Post
            Just went down yesterday and booked a studio apt. Really crowded, managed to squeez in, choose a unit and pay the cheque. Rather amazing as there's still so many potential buyer at this economic downturn.

The whole process took me less then half a day to decide, faster then buying a Rolex. haha..

Comment

Hey, seem tat this property is very hot, my b/fd jio me go viewing with him tml... but ... i am not ready.. haha... How's the pricing like? Can share?

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                How much is the studio?

Less than $200k? if not, why you decide you fast??
                1 bed room unit starts from 450K. Floor area abt 40sqm.
                Current Inventory
                Explorer II Black (M)
                Submariner LV (M)
                Datejust TT
                Omega Speedmaster Date

Comment

Checked online that the smallest unit is 378sqft. If prices were to start from 450k onwards, works out to be 1190 per sqft.

Don't seem to be worth the price imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    Hey, seem tat this property is very hot, my b/fd jio me go viewing with him tml... but ... i am not ready.. haha... How's the pricing like? Can share?

The pricing is abt $1100/ sqf. They claimed it's already discount.
                    For unit of 1 bedroom + 1 study is around 517sqf, cost around 560K.

Heard from agent it's already 80% sold, left those bigger unit like PH. Now market so bad, dun know they got "big hole" or not. haha..

Reason why I buy the condo is I've stayed in this area for many years since young, and it's walking distance to my mum house. It's also convienient access to Dowson, Ikea, Queensway and city.
                    The plot of land used to be shophouses: kopi tiam, 7-11 and UOB bank.
                    Current Inventory
                    Explorer II Black (M)
                    Submariner LV (M)
                    Datejust TT
                    Omega Speedmaster Date

Comment

Sorry to be straightforward...$1100 is not really a bargain... After watching the news, I think the developer has successfully created a "buy now or no more later" from the launch. Good job! But I think there are plenty of $1000++ property in the market now... later I think the market in the similar area will go around $700+ when more TOPs and new launches....

But after all, buy what you like and happy is more important!

The pricing is abt $1100/ sqf. They claimed it's already discount.
                      For unit of 1 bedroom + 1 study is around 517sqf, cost around 560K.

Heard from agent it's already 80% sold, left those bigger unit like PH. Now market so bad, dun know they got "big hole" or not. haha..

Reason why I buy the condo is I've stayed in this area for many years since young, and it's walking distance to my mum house. It's also convienient access to Dowson, Ikea, Queensway and city.
                      The plot of land used to be shophouses: kopi tiam, 7-11 and UOB bank.

Comment

GOSH!!! 1045psf?? Eh.. bro... did you decide properly and not on impulse?

BUt as long as you like the place.. its worth it I guess....

1 bed room unit starts from 450K. Floor area abt 40sqm.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

I also hope the property market is good and selling well...

Comment

I also hope the property market is good and selling well...

Can't be good. One gauge is the price of property counters in the SGX...Wing Tai, Ho Bee for residential, lower end and higher end respectively. If you care to check, prices of their shares are significantly below the company's net asset value.

Comment

I know... as my earlier posts mentioned... but I just hope... or pray....
                              Yes, you're right. The property market is far worst than what it seems right now. There are too many TOPs this year and next year and the following year. With the economy downturn, much lesser expats will come to Singapore and not talking about those who left and about to leave soon. All the bad news of property market is not released yet and once it is out to the public, the market will crash... very sad...

Comment

Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
                                Can't be good. One gauge is the price of property counters in the SGX...Wing Tai, Ho Bee for residential, lower end and higher end respectively. If you care to check, prices of their shares are significantly below the company's net asset value.
                                asset heavy companies like property developers then to trade way below NAV
                                It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                                Alexander Pope

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X