Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to collect my watch tmrw.. See what kind of attitude I get, hopefully, they dun ask me to pay for their failed qc..

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      It sounds negative so friendly face not correct.

Should be Fussy Face......are we closer?
      more like fxxk face...

Comment

• RSC as usual will say bad things on keeping Rolex vintages cos they no longer have the parts so will dissuade you from keeping them.......

F F actually means FOXY FACE lor, wat u guys thinking la?
        But since someone mentioned F##K and i presume it means FCUK ?
        And FCUK stands for ? 'Female Chauvinist U Know'

[IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
          RSC as usual will say bad things on keeping Rolex vintages cos they no longer have the parts so will dissuade you from keeping them.......

F F actually means FOXY FACE lor, wat u guys thinking la?
          But since someone mentioned F##K and i presume it means FCUK ?
          And FCUK stands for ? 'Female Chauvinist U Know'

Haha, better Foxy Face than Fish Face or Fussy Pace lah!
          Sweet 16:
          PP Aquanaut
          VC Overseas
          AP ROO Black Themes
          A.Lange & Sohne 1815
          Breguet Type XXI
          Blancpain 50 Fathoms
          JLC Navy Seals
          GO Senator 60s
          GP Laureato
          Zenith Pilot Extra Special
          Rolex DSSD
          IWC Big Pilot
          Pam 112
          Omega Ploprof
          Breitling Super Avenger
          Glycine F104

Comment

• Originally posted by lizardking View Post
            Boss,

Me ish no rich like you leh........
            I rich in fats and you rich in muscles.....so who richer? haha.

Comment

• i got scolded by MO for being too muscular in NS... but now all turned to fats...

Comment

• Maybe because yours is a sales and mine is free of charge service.....that's why:-). The center girl know very little about PAMs. She cannot even tell the model of the PAM you wearing. And if you ask her technical questions, she will give you the wrong information. Then will check with the technician when you challenged her...haha. But still, she is nice....never give me the FF look...hehe

Cheers

Originally posted by triton View Post
                I was served by all of them before. wanted to buy a strap but no stock. so paid for it and tell them to call me when the strap arrives within 4-6 weeks. they did call me back once the strap arrives. in fact i did not answer the first 2 times they called as i was in a meeting. when i returned call, they told me to go collect. as it was close to festive holidays they even told me which day they closing early.
                Don't worry, be happy

Comment

• Guys i hav a question. When ur watch is at richemont for servicing, do u usually wait till 6 or 8 wks as they told u and wait for them to call? Is it ok for customers to call them like once every wk to check on their status?
                  Thanks for any clarify.

Comment

• Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
                    Guys i hav a question. When ur watch is at richemont for servicing, do u usually wait till 6 or 8 wks as they told u and wait for them to call? Is it ok for customers to call them like once every wk to check on their status?
                    Thanks for any clarify.
                    what it means is that they probably do not have the required parts for your watch. yes you can either call or email them with your service reference. if your watch is ready they will call you for collection.

Comment

• Just got my watch back.. No attitude from frenly face.. She must be reading this thread. Hahaha. They actually got back to me via SMS and it was done within 2 working days. Polishing is 340 bucks.

Comment

• Of course you can bro. Just to make sure that they are on their toes. Usually they will give themselves ample time to do their job. So if you follow up closely with them, you should be able to get back your watch within the shortest possible time:-).

Cheers

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
                        Guys i hav a question. When ur watch is at richemont for servicing, do u usually wait till 6 or 8 wks as they told u and wait for them to call? Is it ok for customers to call them like once every wk to check on their status?
                        Thanks for any clarify.
                        Don't worry, be happy

Comment

• Originally posted by GregoryHouse View Post
                          Just got my watch back.. No attitude from frenly face.. She must be reading this thread. Hahaha. They actually got back to me via SMS and it was done within 2 working days. Polishing is 340 bucks.
                          That's a hefty sum of money charged for polishing. Really makes me think twice about buying watches in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
                            That's a hefty sum of money charged for polishing. Really makes me think twice about buying watches in the future.
                            complete movement servicing will cost you around $500. kekeke

Comment

• Is there such a thing as a watch spa? where they polish, service and probably throw in some "specials".. HAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by leeye View Post
                                complete movement servicing will cost you around $500. kekeke
                                Compared to a polishing job, the complete movement servicing sounds more reasonable. But alas, it is still going to add quite a bit to the watch ownership.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X