• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    i will take a chance that F Face
    Ooohhhhhh ... so I guess it means " F-riendly F-ace " . Tx, triton ..

Leave a comment:

• lizardking
    replied
    Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
    Time to sell them off and get new ones Haha.
    Boss,

Me ish no rich like you leh........

Leave a comment:

• PeeCeeBee
    replied
    Originally posted by lizardking View Post
    Last week, I brought my pam 312 and 305 to Richemont to check on the power reserve of both watches as I noticed that the power reserve don't last 3 days as stated for the 9000 movement of both watches. The girl who attended to me clearly does not know Pam watches model well and casually remarked that power reserve usually don't last for 3 days till I reminded her that both watches are using the Pam in-house 9000 movement.
    Time to sell them off and get new ones Haha.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    i will take a chance that F Face

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    And to watchpassionist - what's "FF"?

Leave a comment:

• pegasi
    replied
    The one in the middle is less patient than the others according to my experience. Maybe because she is "picked" too often by the male customers? Still I wouldn't say her service is bad (maybe I have higher tolerance level with prettier girl ).

But I agree that in general these girls don't have a good knowledge of their own watches and stuff. One girl couldn't even explain to me properly the reading from the regulation.

Leave a comment:

• tpmmark
    replied
    i too encounter a not so gd experience.
    i was there wif a fren to service his watch, so i casually, told them to check if my pam 000 needs servicing, its still under warrantly though. when the *plum* lady asked is there any problem, thinking tat she may not accept my watch if i dun give any reason, i came up with a 'reason' tat i think its running slow. bt in fact its not.
    then when my watch is ready, i was shocked that she quote me a service price and told me something needs to be change inside and watch had to be left there for a mth or so. its very strange, either my watch really needs servicing, or the technician didnt opened it up to check just based on my 'reason', or she didnt sent it for checking at all.
    my fren even asked me, 'i tot its free under warrantly'?

Leave a comment:

• tyongchi
    replied
    I've encountred both ladies from left (Daphne I guess) and right (can't recall her name - pleasantly plum lady). Both are ok.

Leave a comment:

• lizardking
    replied
    Its the rightmost counter when you are facing the counters.

The coffee at Richemont is good......

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I think the perception of good/poor service differs from person to person. That's why we have differing experiences even with the same service provider(s). And to watchpassionist - what's "FF"?

Leave a comment:

• leeye
    replied
    When you enter the service center, Daphne counter should be on the left. Center and right could be either of the 2 girls.

Leave a comment:

• KuchingKu
    replied
    Originally posted by lizardking View Post
    Last week, I brought my pam 312 and 305 to Richemont to check on the power reserve of both watches as I noticed that the power reserve don't last 3 days as stated for the 9000 movement of both watches. The girl who attended to me clearly does not know Pam watches model well and casually remarked that power reserve usually don't last for 3 days till I reminded her that both watches are using the Pam in-house 9000 movement.
    Still the golden question....which counter?

Left, Centre or Right?

Leave a comment:

• lizardking
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GregoryHouse
    replied
    Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
    I know which one and i think she is the kind with natural born 'F F'......... but she is alot better than before already. Chio her for a smoke and i'm sure she will change her attitude.
    There is another 'FF' look girl but moved to Breitling already.

Coincidentally i just send my vintage Rolex 5513 to RSC cos i think there r some dust specks inside, counter girl said no way dust can go in and insist is the 'plexi plastic' natural wear. I shined a torch thru to show, finally RSC agree to check. 1 hour later watch was back to me, they said is finger print and they have cleaned it. No charges.
    In that case, she might be pissed off with me cos she detected my smoke smell when she couldn't go and smoke.. HAHA.

Leave a comment:

• KuchingKu
    replied
    Did RSC try to tell you crap things to dissuade you from keeping old rolex watches? Ha

I only go to Daphne when I go Richmont. She is very helpful to me but some people also got bad experience.

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
    I know which one and i think she is the kind with natural born 'F F'......... but she is alot better than before already. Chio her for a smoke and i'm sure she will change her attitude.

Coincidentally i just send my vintage Rolex 5513 to RSC cos i think there r some dust specks inside, counter girl said no way dust can go in and insist is the 'plexi plastic' natural wear. I shined a torch thru to show, finally RSC agree to check. 1 hour later watch was back to me, they said is finger print and they have cleaned it. No charges.

Leave a comment:

• watchpassionist
    replied

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X