Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Dannyboyz and Tyongchi...just got back my 296 after 3 weeks at Richemont to replace the dial. Had to pay $140 for the polishing coz I mentioned to them that I would like to get it polished since I knew it was going to be quite a long stay. Agree with Dannyboyz...shouldn't have mentioned about polishing my watch and hoped that they would polish off the scratches as an after-service. But overall, pleasant experience with Richemont.

Comment

• Think because your watch has production defect like mine, that is why they charged us only $140. Suppose to be $310 to be exact if I remember correctly. That is how I conole myself...hehe. But everyone learn from mistake. Next time, we will know what to do:-) But agree with mavericky that the service at Richemont is good. Definitely much better than Richemont Shanghai.....
      Don't worry, be happy

Comment

• Servicing Cost for Pams at Richemont?

Has anyone compiled the various servicng cost for Pams at Richemont? For example, how much for general oiling and service, major haul for the manual, auto, in-house movement etc... Would be good to hear from bros who have done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by stektan View Post
          Has anyone compiled the various servicng cost for Pams at Richemont? For example, how much for general oiling and service, major haul for the manual, auto, in-house movement etc... Would be good to hear from bros who have done it.
          Good question. As a novice Panerai owner but long time vintage watch collector I like to plan ahead for servicing. Unless something needs to be rectified a service should comprise of clean, oil and adjust. Different movements, different cost of course, but it would be nice with a list.

Erik_H

Comment

• Service at Richemont

Just sent my beloved Pam for servicing after 2 weeks of getting it. Would like to rant about the service staff that attended to me. (Mods please remove this if this is a duplicate thread)

As I had mentioned in my previous thread that there was dirt in the caseback. The service staff that attended to me was pretty rude.

Me: There's 2 pieces of dirt inside the caseback, please help me to remove it thanks.
            Staff: You sure? This looks like a pen mark. Tries to rub it out using a satay stick.
            Me: Wtf?! (I didn't say that, but my expression was like a deer in the headlights) Are you sure it's a pen mark, there's considerable distance between my writing hand and my watch.

Seriously.... Think I wanna bang my head. If it's pen mark, how to write on the caseback?

Comment

• Hi bro, I have also sent in one of my pam as there was a speck of dust at the case back. I anticipated that the service gals would give me headache so I brought along my powerful cree light.

I shone the torch light and show them that there was a tiny speck of dust at the caseback and she finally agreed to let the panerai technician to clean it.

That was my encounter with the Richemont service centre.
              My Collection -

Rolex Submariner 16610LV (M series)

Rolex Submariner 116610LN (G Series)

Rolex DeepSea 116660 (G Series)

Rolex GMT-2 116710 BLNR (Alphanumeric Series)

Rolex GMT-Master II 116710BLNR (Alphanumeric Series)

Rolex Submariner 116613LN (Alphanumeric Series)

Tudor Heritage Black

Comment

• Was abit pissed off due to her dismissive attitude..

Comment

• just curious, is there any feedback form available there?

my experience @ richemont so far ok.

some have good experience, some have not so good.

likewise in RSC, some say not so good, but i have positive experiences.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by GregoryHouse View Post
                    Was abit pissed off due to her dismissive attitude..
                    There are 3 ladies there at the counter. Which was the one attended to you - left, right, or center?

I have been there many times and find their service quite good.
                    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• The middle one.. the slimmest one.. suey.. picked the pretty one and got screwed up service..

Maybe my 351 too cheapskate in her eyes..

Comment

• I know which one and i think she is the kind with natural born 'F F'......... but she is alot better than before already. Chio her for a smoke and i'm sure she will change her attitude.
                        There is another 'FF' look girl but moved to Breitling already.

Coincidentally i just send my vintage Rolex 5513 to RSC cos i think there r some dust specks inside, counter girl said no way dust can go in and insist is the 'plexi plastic' natural wear. I shined a torch thru to show, finally RSC agree to check. 1 hour later watch was back to me, they said is finger print and they have cleaned it. No charges.
                        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
                        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
                        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
                        [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Did RSC try to tell you crap things to dissuade you from keeping old rolex watches? Ha

I only go to Daphne when I go Richmont. She is very helpful to me but some people also got bad experience.

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
                          I know which one and i think she is the kind with natural born 'F F'......... but she is alot better than before already. Chio her for a smoke and i'm sure she will change her attitude.

Coincidentally i just send my vintage Rolex 5513 to RSC cos i think there r some dust specks inside, counter girl said no way dust can go in and insist is the 'plexi plastic' natural wear. I shined a torch thru to show, finally RSC agree to check. 1 hour later watch was back to me, they said is finger print and they have cleaned it. No charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
                            I know which one and i think she is the kind with natural born 'F F'......... but she is alot better than before already. Chio her for a smoke and i'm sure she will change her attitude.

In that case, she might be pissed off with me cos she detected my smoke smell when she couldn't go and smoke.. HAHA.

Comment

• Last week, I brought my pam 312 and 305 to Richemont to check on the power reserve of both watches as I noticed that the power reserve don't last 3 days as stated for the 9000 movement of both watches. The girl who attended to me clearly does not know Pam watches model well and casually remarked that power reserve usually don't last for 3 days till I reminded her that both watches are using the Pam in-house 9000 movement.
                              Current Love
                              Pam 312
                              Pam 210
                              Pam 372
                              Pam 424

Comment

• Originally posted by lizardking View Post
                                Last week, I brought my pam 312 and 305 to Richemont to check on the power reserve of both watches as I noticed that the power reserve don't last 3 days as stated for the 9000 movement of both watches. The girl who attended to me clearly does not know Pam watches model well and casually remarked that power reserve usually don't last for 3 days till I reminded her that both watches are using the Pam in-house 9000 movement.
                                Still the golden question....which counter?

Left, Centre or Right?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X