X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seventh Son
    replied
    YES! They are great in a sense they fixed what they are supposed to...that is to get the watch up and running, but what they are not supposed to is to leave behind deep marks when they open up the case . These are signs that the work is performed without due diligence.

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    Tag service centre is great leh...sent in my aquaracer under warr due to some movement issue and they change the entire movement for me...however it came back to me with a speck of dust on the dial...have to send in again...came back running like a champ since then....for other brands service centres, i have no comments...

Leave a comment:

• Seventh Son
    replied
    So far...NONE of the service centre I have been to is up to mark. Not only for watches... cars...motorbikes...tv...my other toys...all not up to mark. And maybe you think I am a complaint king right? Please check my itrader and you will know actually I am a easy going customer. And talking about watches, I sent my Tag Heuer to LVMH for some issues and it was fixed under warranty, but when I handed the watch to the customer service, she said" you see ah... your watch here ,there all got fine scratches and I will record it down. I said fair enough. When the watch came back to me, I saw some deep scratch around the screw holding down the caseback. I was pissed and wanted to confront them but held back bcos they already noted down my watches got scratches when I handed over to them, so no need to argue lah and I left. Many years back, when my car was still new, I ran in the engine and sent to the agent for 1st servicing, I was the 2nd car to check in that morning and guess what??!! They took 5 hrs to do a oil change and when the car came back to me they left a ding on the driver side door. I called up the service manager and they offered to repaint my door. WTF!! Who wants to repaint a one wk old car!!! I pay a premium for all my stuff and I only expect the most reasonable basic service, is that too much to ask for!!! WAKE UP SINGAPORE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    Wah i know richemont is ex, but i never know so jialat until i see so many negative feedbacks here haha. anyway at least i know i only need to service my pam190. PW a bit slow when touch 2 days range. my other pam still ok some bros here say even ETA or some simple job by richemont take a long time to service. pam190 JLC, if service sian, sure take long time

Leave a comment:

• tsetse
    replied
    Actually all service centres sure will have alot of ppl complain, just like U visit the car forums, alot of ppl will bash the authorised service centres, expensive la, etc. I do agree with some of the issues raised to a certain extent but sometimes it boils down to luck also.

As with my current car, I have experienced pretty good service from my car's authorised distributor, I have been sending my car faithfully back to my authorised service centre for repairs/maintenance, so far I cannot say that 100% of the time they solved my problems but most of the time a 2nd visit will solve the issue.

As for watches, I have yet to send any of mine for servicing yet, but I'm tinking of send my Maurice Lacroix for servicing soon as it feels abit rough while winding up. As for my PAMs, still a long way to go till the 1st service, shall give my own judgement then

I must clarify that I'm not saying anyone here is saying untruths, just that I have yet to encounter lousy service as of now (Touch wood). The experience varies visit to visit and also the person serving you, the mood of the person serving u, etc will have an impact on the customer experience as well. So I hope no one takes my post personal, I'm just stating my point of view thats all. No Offence to anyone

Cheers and enjoy ur PAMs!

Leave a comment:

• watchpassionist
    replied
    Under richemont group....iwc, jlc, panerai, cartier, a.lange, piaget, bm, vc etc...

Expect these watches names to go down the drain too with this local authorised servicing agent. Expect the costs of repairs and servicing prices to go up, after sales to go down.

Leave a comment:

replied
    i can't agreed even more with u, bro watchpassionist. i like this brand Panerai alot too. i still kept my pam after servicing, just hope that their service here , local, can improve more, there will be alot room for improvement for them , esp for those "师父" inside... sad to say , my IWC is now in richmount for further diagnose... AGAIN ..don't think the "师父" did a good job on my time piece...
    now good lick to me too...

Leave a comment:

• watchpassionist
    replied
    Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
    RICHMONT SERVICE S#*%S

A fren send in a bracelet pam due one pin damaged cause buckle lose. Richmont said no spare for this pin, must replace whole buckle at $1000???

Very very F#@* service by them, getting more ex, svc getting worst, longer time to repair, spares take months to arrive.
    Btw i still have $40k of Panerais in my collections. I'm still loving this brand. I will not cos of this stupid local service centre and give up hope. Is not Panerai fault, i shall not condemn this brand. I just wish one day the management will change and provide better better after sales service here in SINGAPORE.....

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    I think can try Watchklink at tanglin shopping centre...

Leave a comment:

• watchpassionist
    replied
    RICHMONT SERVICE S#*%S

A fren send in a bracelet pam due one pin damaged cause buckle lose. Richmont said no spare for this pin, must replace whole buckle at $1000???

Very very F#@* service by them, getting more ex, svc getting worst, longer time to repair, spares take months to arrive.

Leave a comment:

replied
    same here very very unpleasant experience with richmount when i sent in my pam for servicing. moreover my pam is still under warranty period and they still charged me...
    to my horror, the pam "师父" said my pam had been opened up by 3rd party and case dened ... barh barh barh !!!!>> wah lao.. >> want $$$ also not like that what... ..
    so serviced ready , next time i will do the same thing, ETA movement, no need go back, ask the 老鸟 here for good reco and advise..
    so good luck with ur servicing bro, and can PM me where u serviced those of ur PAMs ???
    thank q

Leave a comment:

• Paneraii
    replied
    You may want to contact johnfish. He knows the top guy for Asia Pacific Richemont. Probably they will look into these things if you rock the boat

Leave a comment:

• batamboy
    replied
    How about Eric Ong from Bonfield watches?

He is the best watch Restorer I ever seen.
    Note guys, he is not just a watch techican, HE is a watch restorer.
    He is the only guy in this watch fraternity who gave a 2years warrantly. Have u heard jwwatch or visio gv you a 2years warrantly after servicing?

Leave a comment:

• tsetse
    replied
    Originally posted by SinBanLi View Post
    I guess we could be inviting trouble by buying more of a troublesome watch

On a serious note however, with lousy aftermarket service, I guess its not helping the brand to build a strong base. A 3 month wait is relli not helping things also. Well I guess the problem is the market in Singapore aint that big enuf for them to establish a properly trained team of watch techs and also purchase the necessary equipment for service and overhaul to be done here locally.

Leave a comment:

• SinBanLi
    replied
    Originally posted by tsetse View Post
    Wow, if like this, then very inconvenient whenever need to send any PAMs for servicing. I got a very good solution, buy a few PAMs so when send 1 or 2 for servicing still got a few PAMs to wear while some are being serviced.
    I guess we could be inviting trouble by buying more of a troublesome watch

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X