• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by wankie View Post
    looking for a more affordable alternative
    hi wankie, my advice is send it to it's respective service centre. Reason been they have the right tools for your watch, and secondly they have standard procedures to follow.

To have a piece of mind, send it back to its service centre. My submersible was ready for pick up for less than 10 working days full service at Richemont.

Btw i just brought the screw driver frm Richemont for 35 dollars, ye i broke mine too.

Leave a comment:

• wankie
    replied
    btw, called up watchklinik and leadtime quoted was about 3-4 months also

seems like there's a huge backlog for watch servicing here...

fyi....

Leave a comment:

• wankie
    replied
    Originally posted by louie View Post
    why not it's service centre?
    looking for a more affordable alternative

Leave a comment:

• rayleh
    replied
    JW new location at International Plaza at Level 2, near escalator. Just next to Tanjong Pagar MRT.

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Originally posted by Dopegti View Post
    The screw driver that came with my Pam broke 2 days back. I noticed that the screw pin can be replaced. I barely used it, is it covered under some warranty or will Richemont replace out of good will? I called them up and this rude woman said must buy at $35.
    Screw driver prob NOT covered under warranty, I'd even expect it not to be.

Go buy a new good one at Passions Watch, prob same price or go a hardware store and get a set of Jewelers Screwdrivers at $5.

Leave a comment:

• Dopegti
    replied
    The screw driver that came with my Pam broke 2 days back. I noticed that the screw pin can be replaced. I barely used it, is it covered under some warranty or will Richemont replace out of good will? I called them up and this rude woman said must buy at $35.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    http://www.jwwatch.com/

Leave a comment:

• zameenzahari
    replied
    Originally posted by rayleh View Post
    JW just shifted their shop and was closed for a week so this may consitute to the longer lead time.
    Hi would you mind sharing the new location please? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• rayleh
    replied
    JW just shifted their shop and was closed for a week so this may consitute to the longer lead time.

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    hi, anyone has other options for servicing panerais? JW leadtime for servicing now 4-5 months...
    why not it's service centre?

Leave a comment:

• wankie
    replied
    Originally posted by leeye View Post
    i suppose you are referring to the base ETA movements as that is what JW can provide (in-house Panerai movement JW can't do it). 4-5 months is pretty long wait. previously i sent in an omega to JW for servicing, i think it was about 3 months wait.

how about watchklinik?
    yes, will google watchklinik, thks...

Leave a comment:

• wankie
    replied
    Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    Richemont ?
    sorry forgot to mention a cheaper option compared to richemont

Leave a comment:

• leeye
    replied
    hi, anyone has other options for servicing panerais? JW leadtime for servicing now 4-5 months...
    i suppose you are referring to the base ETA movements as that is what JW can provide (in-house Panerai movement JW can't do it). 4-5 months is pretty long wait. previously i sent in an omega to JW for servicing, i think it was about 3 months wait.

how about watchklinik?

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Richemont ?

Leave a comment:

• wankie
    replied

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X