X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GregoryHouse
    replied
    The middle one.. the slimmest one.. suey.. picked the pretty one and got screwed up service..

Maybe my 351 too cheapskate in her eyes..

Leave a comment:

• pegasi
    replied
    Originally posted by GregoryHouse View Post
    Was abit pissed off due to her dismissive attitude..
    There are 3 ladies there at the counter. Which was the one attended to you - left, right, or center?

I have been there many times and find their service quite good.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    just curious, is there any feedback form available there?

my experience @ richemont so far ok.

some have good experience, some have not so good.

likewise in RSC, some say not so good, but i have positive experiences.

Leave a comment:

• GregoryHouse
    replied
    Was abit pissed off due to her dismissive attitude..

Leave a comment:

• casper
    replied
    Hi bro, I have also sent in one of my pam as there was a speck of dust at the case back. I anticipated that the service gals would give me headache so I brought along my powerful cree light.

I shone the torch light and show them that there was a tiny speck of dust at the caseback and she finally agreed to let the panerai technician to clean it.

That was my encounter with the Richemont service centre.

Leave a comment:

• GregoryHouse
    replied
    Service at Richemont

Just sent my beloved Pam for servicing after 2 weeks of getting it. Would like to rant about the service staff that attended to me. (Mods please remove this if this is a duplicate thread)

As I had mentioned in my previous thread that there was dirt in the caseback. The service staff that attended to me was pretty rude.

Me: There's 2 pieces of dirt inside the caseback, please help me to remove it thanks.
    Staff: You sure? This looks like a pen mark. Tries to rub it out using a satay stick.
    Me: Wtf?! (I didn't say that, but my expression was like a deer in the headlights) Are you sure it's a pen mark, there's considerable distance between my writing hand and my watch.

Seriously.... Think I wanna bang my head. If it's pen mark, how to write on the caseback?

Leave a comment:

• Erik_H
    replied
    Originally posted by stektan View Post
    Has anyone compiled the various servicng cost for Pams at Richemont? For example, how much for general oiling and service, major haul for the manual, auto, in-house movement etc... Would be good to hear from bros who have done it.
    Good question. As a novice Panerai owner but long time vintage watch collector I like to plan ahead for servicing. Unless something needs to be rectified a service should comprise of clean, oil and adjust. Different movements, different cost of course, but it would be nice with a list.

Erik_H

Leave a comment:

• stektan
    replied
    Servicing Cost for Pams at Richemont?

Has anyone compiled the various servicng cost for Pams at Richemont? For example, how much for general oiling and service, major haul for the manual, auto, in-house movement etc... Would be good to hear from bros who have done it.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboyz
    replied
    Think because your watch has production defect like mine, that is why they charged us only $140. Suppose to be $310 to be exact if I remember correctly. That is how I conole myself...hehe. But everyone learn from mistake. Next time, we will know what to do:-) But agree with mavericky that the service at Richemont is good. Definitely much better than Richemont Shanghai.....

Leave a comment:

• mavericky
    replied
    Yes Dannyboyz and Tyongchi...just got back my 296 after 3 weeks at Richemont to replace the dial. Had to pay $140 for the polishing coz I mentioned to them that I would like to get it polished since I knew it was going to be quite a long stay. Agree with Dannyboyz...shouldn't have mentioned about polishing my watch and hoped that they would polish off the scratches as an after-service. But overall, pleasant experience with Richemont.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboyz
    replied
    Yes tyongchi.....usually they will polish off any dings or scratches when you send in your watch. I learned the hard way. Should have told them that I would like them to do a check on my watch instead of telling them that I would also want them to help me polish off some scratches on my bezel:-( If I never highlight to them that I would want them to polish off some scratches on my bezel, they would have do it for me at no cost....haiz...Ended up got to pay $140. Will see how many hours of PR I can get after the overhaul service. Hopefully like you, more than 72 hours...hehe

Leave a comment:

• Paneraii
    replied
    Cheers for richemont. thanks for sharing guys.

Leave a comment:

• tyongchi
    replied
    I sent my 320 in for regulation (during warranty period). Richemont took the initiatives to polish off the dings during that 10 days stay. Good initiatives I must say. Btw, from full wound, I'm getting about 78 hours PR.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboyz
    replied
    Finally got my baby back on Monday after a long and enduring wait.....hurray. Watch look as good as new. Have bought a new JnS Hornback strap to welcome the coming home of my baby;-) Richemont did a complete servicing and regulated my watch as my time was slower according to the technician. They manage to resolve my power reserve issue. Now my power reserve can hold when I wear my watch or when I put my watch in the winder:-) But realize that the crown had became tighter after the service. But what the heck......as long as the watch is functioning ok now. BTW, the coffee at Richemont is good.....thick and strong. Had 3 cups while waiting to be served...haha...really woke me up on a lazy afternoon.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboyz
    replied
    Welcome Watcha.....

Yes. It came as a surprise to me as I was told that it cost around $300+ for polishing.

You are right to say that frequent polishing is not recommended. Just that the scratch was really an eye sore since PAM111 have a polished casing. So........I decided to send for polishing:-)

Cheers

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X