Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
    i thinnk pam 49 (luminor, auto., white dial, date, leather strap)...........your best bet as the white dial allows more flexibility in strap changing which is one of panerai's fun aspect........

ender
    My exact sentiments.......
    Attached Files
    Pam 232
    Pam 164
    Pam 49

Comment

• Originally posted by pam1938 View Post
      My exact sentiments.......
      wow, that's quite a number of straps u have

where do u usually get ur straps from?

Comment

• straps!

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
        wow, that's quite a number of straps u have
        where do u usually get ur straps from?
        if you truly like pams, it's near impossible not to get sucked into the straps thingy... the look of your pam can change with just a switch of straps... there are some great independent manufacturers/ freelancers making straps specifically for pams but they do not come cheap... USD80~320?? & they are not the most expensive ... some of the older used OEM straps are going for USD900~1100... and they are snapped up
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
          if you truly like pams, it's near impossible not to get sucked into the straps thingy... the look of your pam can change with just a switch of straps... there are some great independent manufacturers/ freelancers making straps specifically for pams but they do not come cheap... USD80~320?? & they are not the most expensive ... some of the older used OEM straps are going for USD900~1100... and they are snapped up
          thx for the advice, i agree with the straps thingy......addictive

Comment

• Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
            thx for the advice, i agree with the straps thingy......addictive
            Super addictive, I already bought 4 straps since early feb

Hoping to get GSD - Crazy horse.

Anyway I am learning to make my own straps.

Comment

• Straps... they are sure fun.... Different types of looks for different kinds of occassion. Sooner or later u'll end up with a drawer full of straps... Ammo Straps for Luminors for a rugged weekend, Crocs on Radiomirs for a classy look...endless possibilities. Check out this flamboyant strap
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• delaurian... he got a nice website!!

But his straps are expensive.

Comment

• i like the OEM rubber strap the most.........
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                    i like the OEM rubber strap the most.........

I like them also. But mine is the deployment version. I prefer the one for tang

Comment

• Originally posted by denteo View Post
                      I like them also. But mine is the deployment version. I prefer the one for tang
                      U can always wait for a tang/pre-v buckle to surface on Paneristi Collector's Market, usually about S$100-150. The brand new vented rubber strap sings to me a lot, but for that kind of price, I'd seriously get myself a better leather strap.

Rubber straps belong in my 'reserve' team. After rotating my leathers for a while, I'll surely miss having the rubber strapped on it. Then I'll dress it up with the rubber strap but sadly, it'll last the weekend at most, and I'll be back to the leathers yet again. Delaurian straps are sure expensive, for cheaper Ammos, check out Landa straps on Paneristi. My mate and I have one each, and I say it's a work of art.
                      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                        Hi all folks,

Please pardon my ignorance but I am really desperate to the verge of going bonkers on learning more abt pammies. I have prowled through pages and sites of pammies but just unable to find anything useful.

I am keen to learn the various models and serial numbers of vintage and modern pams. All the alphabets are making me see stars

I am tinking of getting one for wife cos i starting to think that the U1 is seriously NOT for her. anyway, she commented that she likes the clean look of pammies some days ago so thot i'd pamper her a little.

Anyone with good pammy sites? Thanks in advance.
                        bro, i just picked up the PAM catalogue..let me know if you want it...i can pass to you or arrange a courier...PM/sms me

cheers

james
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                          U can always wait for a tang/pre-v buckle to surface on Paneristi Collector's Market, usually about S$100-150. The brand new vented rubber strap sings to me a lot, but for that kind of price, I'd seriously get myself a better leather strap.

Rubber straps belong in my 'reserve' team. After rotating my leathers for a while, I'll surely miss having the rubber strapped on it. Then I'll dress it up with the rubber strap but sadly, it'll last the weekend at most, and I'll be back to the leathers yet again. Delaurian straps are sure expensive, for cheaper Ammos, check out Landa straps on Paneristi. My mate and I have one each, and I say it's a work of art.

Savage's buckskin with white stitch is another classic in my opinion. I just order some strap from Red12. Very nice to work with.

If you like leather so much, you should get a Jules Verne. Beautiful

Comment

• wah destro22bt!

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post

HUAT AH!
                            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                            three times is enemy action and
                            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                            ."

Comment

• I sure like the look of the Jules Verne, but it's a suede croc... Once dirty, there's no turning back. Would probably geddit someday to go with my Radiomir to be worn only during special occassions. Thanks for that recommendation.
                              --Groucho Marx--

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                                bro, i just picked up the PAM catalogue..let me know if you want it...i can pass to you or arrange a courier...PM/sms me

cheers

james
                                most grateful for your kindess. i'll be overseas this weekend and would contact you via pm once i'm back. thanks man .
                                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                                "Foreign affections"
                                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                                What's NEXT?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X