Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flagship View Post
    Hi,

As this is my first automatic watch, i have a very stupid question and in need you guys advice.

1. What is the PAM 50 power reserve? 44hr or 24hr?
    2. I always think that automatic watch should have a 44hr power reserve. However, the pam that i have when in full winding(around 30 turns) that watch stop after 24 hours. So my question; is this abnormal? If so, should i send for servicing? Will it be free service if the watch still under-warranty?
    if it stops after 24hrs, something is not right. should have about 42hrs.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Thanks triton,
      I will reconfirm tonight with a full wind around 30 turns and see how it goes. We head down to service center for a check? By the way, is the checking free (warranty card no name no date which bought from pre-owned shop) or has to pay for it? Thanks again

Comment

• Hi All,

I'm thinkin of getting a PAM005 and Sinn U1 at the same time, so sad tat $ no enough..

How did u guys save?? Any suggestions??

Thanks..
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Huh???... Wat kinda' qns is tis'?!

U wanted to buy 2 watches at one go n asked how to save money to buy?! Tot ur qns shld b te other way round, i.e. how to spend tat kinda' money wif better savings?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
            Hi All,

I'm thinkin of getting a PAM005 and Sinn U1 at the same time, so sad tat $ no enough..

Thanks..
            do u smoke?

do u spend alot on entertainment?
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
              Hi All,

Thanks..
              just for fun....here's what i do (have fun reading it...you will find them funny):

buy $1 worth of fish balls and put them into fav maggie for lunch 3 times a week...eat at home so save $$...hahahaa...

besides, hawker centre (old airport road) and coffee shop near my place sell cheap foods..as low as $2...

lunches with clients as often as possible ...claim from company

dinners...eat at in-laws house...save $

"tax" ciggies from colleagues to save $ on ciggies...

take cab to and fro to everywhere and claim them from company...hahaha

paid car purchase in full so no need to incur interests...

no more drinking liao..cos all kakis dunno where? vices now are Mahjong and women...keep 2 mistresses and get them to subsize each other (unknowingly of course)..for MJ, play with newbies....collect school fee...target to win a certain sum of $ to pay monthly house maintenance fee..

no aircon at home....take shower at swimming pool not home...

travel overseas for biz trips as many times as possible and over claim expenses...biz trip, eat all u can and claim from company...

no more designer labels clothes...

no kids no dogs....hahahaaa

support wife in all ways...make sure she becomes a high flier and she pays for most things...hahaaha

can't think of any....hope it helps...hahahahaaaa

cheers

james
              Last edited by wolfeyes1974; 18-03-08, 10:47 PM.
              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
              Audemars Piguet ROO
              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
              Panerai 270
              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
              Rolex 116610LV
              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                just for fun....here's what i do (have fun reading it...you will find them funny):

buy $1 worth of fish balls and put them into fav maggie for lunch 3 times a week...eat at home so save $$...hahahaa...

besides, hawker centre (old airport road) and coffee shop near my place sell cheap foods..as low as $2...

lunches with clients as often as possible ...claim from company

dinners...eat at in-laws house...save $

"tax" ciggies from colleagues to save $ on ciggies...

take cab to and fro to everywhere and claim them from company...hahaha

paid car purchase in full so no need to incur interests...

no more drinking liao..cos all kakis dunno where? vices now are Mahjong and women...keep 2 mistresses and get them to subsize each other (unknowingly of course)..for MJ, play with newbies....collect school fee...target to win a certain sum of $ to pay house maintenance fee..

no aircon at home....take shower at swimming pool not home...

travel overseas for biz trips as many times as possible and over claim expenses...biz trip, eat all u can and claim from company...

no more designer labels clothes...

no kids no dogs....hahahaaa

can't think of any....hope it helps...hahahahaaaa

cheers

james
                sounds like your lifestyle. no wonder so hard to ask u out. now then i know u got 2 mistress.

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                  sounds like your lifestyle. no wonder so hard to ask u out. now then i know u got 2 mistress.
                  hahahaaha.......hello...so easy to call me out esp weekdays....
                  I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                  A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                  Audemars Piguet ROO
                  Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                  De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                  Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                  Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                  Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                  IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                  Panerai 270
                  Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                  Rolex 116610LV
                  Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• where to get a shorter strappie for my pam?

hello guys,

just bought a pam 90J today. as usual, my wrist is too small. i want to get a shorter strappie as i do not want to do anything to the original strap. can someone advise me where to get one?

thanks much

panerai 90J . pam104 (bye bye) . gerald genta . hublot aspen . rolex . ap royal oak . gp . chanel J12 . tag heuer F1

Comment

• Nowadays not difficult to find straps that fits panerai.
                      Local shops you can try Time Will Tell, JW. No lack of sellers in ebay and yahoo either. Good luck.
                      Submariner 14060
                      Breitling Colt Auto II
                      Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                      Bell & Ross BR03-92
                      MM20

Comment

• Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                        Nowadays not difficult to find straps that fits panerai.
                        Local shops you can try Time Will Tell, JW. No lack of sellers in ebay and yahoo either. Good luck.
                        Thanks bEnd1ck

panerai 90J . pam104 (bye bye) . gerald genta . hublot aspen . rolex . ap royal oak . gp . chanel J12 . tag heuer F1

Comment

• Straps for Your Pam90

I have some brand new GSD, Simona & MF straps for sale. If you are interested, drop me an email to cloudydino@yahoo.com.sg. I'll send you pics on the straps. Thanks.

Dino

Comment

Hi,

As this is my first automatic watch, i have a very stupid question and in need you guys advice.

1. What is the PAM 50 power reserve? 44hr or 24hr?
                            2. I always think that automatic watch should have a 44hr power reserve. However, the pam that i have when in full winding(around 30 turns) that watch stop after 24 hours. So my question; is this abnormal? If so, should i send for servicing? Will it be free service if the watch still under-warranty?
                            Hi all,
                            For the benefit of doubts, i have checked with the service centre that if u did a full winding say 20-30 turn and left un touch, this watch can only last for 24hrs. However, if u wear it for a day or 2, and then left un-touch, it will last at least 44hrs.

Comment

Hi all,
                              For the benefit of doubts, i have checked with the service centre that if u did a full winding say 20-30 turn and left un touch, this watch can only last for 24hrs. However, if u wear it for a day or 2, and then left un-touch, it will last at least 44hrs.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

• Triton,
                                I try to explain again, i know my explanation is really poor... Here it goes; since this is a mechanical watch, it has a power reserve of at least 44 hr provided you wear it for a day or 2. But if u do a full winding without wearing the power reserve can only last for 24 hr. This is wat the service rep told me over the phone. I also not sure whether this is true?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X