Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
    Haha Des, u also buay tahan? I got a 111, right after I got my SD...
    Care to share how muchie is the 111...... as i'm looking at a 001 (L Dial) currently..... thks.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Good Sunday morning. Sorry to interrupt in your very interesting thread.

I am looking forward to some insight/guidance from experts like yourselves, as my newfound interest in pams was ignited very recently ..

as I am going to Florence for a business trip soon. Will anyone be able to comment on the prices of pams in Florence coz if it is cheap, im bringing my credit cards with me.

you guys can loong-bang too, if u so decide to.

so far, as i am looking for straps, stumbled upon this nice piece of history.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=846665
      Just me & you to begin with:

1) Rolex Explorer II (Black)
      2) Pam 90G
      3) Pam 000L
      4) Rolex Datejust 116234
      5) Rolex Sub LV "V"
      6) Rolex Milgauss (White) "M"
      7) Pam 112H

Comment

• kermit the frog. where are u?

if u got IWC lobang. i would be interested.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by klt80 View Post
          Hi guys,

I am looking forward to some insight/guidance from experts like yourselves, as my newfound interest in pams was ignited very recently ..

as I am going to Florence for a business trip soon. Will anyone be able to comment on the prices of pams in Florence coz if it is cheap, im bringing my credit cards with me.

Good idea, if anyone wants to toong bang u for italy watch accessories like Anonimo or Dino Zei Kodiak straps. That will be great. Local agent kinda of quoted pretty high for Dino Zei and Anonimo straps.

Was quoted by Citimex:

DZ straps~ Kodiak straps abt 400 abt plus
          Carbon straps abt 300 abt plus

Anomimo ~ Kodiak Sharskin straps abt 500 plus
          Kodiak straps abt 300 abt plus
          Dynex Straps abt 200 abt plus

what do u all think ?
          the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
            kermit the frog. where are u?

if u got IWC lobang. i would be interested.
            IWC ? Can try, can try. When would u be keen? Can try wolfwolf to go along as he has another AD source . Actually both the same, just different branch.

Keen ?

Comment

• Asap.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Gosh, U also like Ah Pet. Heavily infected with WIV liao. Think better for some of us to gather and have some liang teh to cool off the heatiness in us. Hee hee... ...

Alright, Liang Teh session can come after the watch purchase hor? Tmr Monday e 10th or Tues a 11th to recce ?

Comment

• Originally posted by klt80 View Post
                  Hi guys,

Don't think Panerai in Italy is cheap dude. You might be able to find more variety of PAMs there. Some US citizens have reported that there is a slowdown in demand for Panerai in the States. You might want to try over there. Basically, what they say is that more Panerai pieces are being transferred over to Europe and Asian countries as the demand is stronger in these parts of the world. Not surprising, considering that US is in recession and the other parts of the world are still doing pretty alright, with China and India still maintaining strong growth. As for straps, Anonimo straps, though waterproof, do not sing to me. Furthermore, I have seen rust/corrosion on some of their sewn in buckles and I feel that the straps are too thin to begin with. Panerai looks good with thick beefy straps of at least 4mm in thickness. Check out manufacturers like Dirk, Greg Stevens, Simona and Micah. Their straps are worth every cent IMHO.
                  "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                    Gosh, U also like Ah Pet. Heavily infected with WIV liao. Think better for some of us to gather and have some liang teh to cool off the heatiness in us. Hee hee... ...

Alright, Liang Teh session can come after the watch purchase hor? Tmr Monday e 10th or Tues a 11th to recce ?
                    aiya, liang teh where got use.... go massage there can 'tao liang' ... hahaha

Comment

• Pet, massage can release HEATINESS meh? Nvr try before or heard of such. Where's the place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                        Don't think Panerai in Italy is cheap dude. You might be able to find more variety of PAMs there. Some US citizens have reported that there is a slowdown in demand for Panerai in the States. You might want to try over there. Basically, what they say is that more Panerai pieces are being transferred over to Europe and Asian countries as the demand is stronger in these parts of the world. Not surprising, considering that US is in recession and the other parts of the world are still doing pretty alright, with China and India still maintaining strong growth. As for straps, Anonimo straps, though waterproof, do not sing to me. Furthermore, I have seen rust/corrosion on some of their sewn in buckles and I feel that the straps are too thin to begin with. Panerai looks good with thick beefy straps of at least 4mm in thickness. Check out manufacturers like Dirk, Greg Stevens, Simona and Micah. Their straps are worth every cent IMHO.

Rusty Buckles ? Sounds really bad ? Thick 4mm straps sounds impressive but does that goona overshine the watch and harder to wear too ?

Abt those aftermarket or strapmakers like what you mentioned "Dirk, Greg Stevens, Simona and Micah. Their straps are worth every cent " . Do they run a website ?

Comment

• Hmmm..later maybe pop over to yahoo and check out the rate of euros. But yeah, after being to some european cities i must say things are relatively much much much more pricey.

Thanks for the tip on straps! I am just wondering if i should buy after market strap and keep the original one in-box. usually will you all do that?

2) Pam 90G
                          3) Pam 000L
                          4) Rolex Datejust 116234
                          5) Rolex Sub LV "V"
                          7) Pam 112H

Comment

• Ya u should keep the original strap and use the after mkt strap... More choice and better resale in future

It individual

Comment

• Today I rush down to Hitachi centre and bought a banda from visiotime.

It's not much but it will do. Found something new to do with my pam, change the strappie!

2) Pam 90G
                              3) Pam 000L
                              4) Rolex Datejust 116234
                              5) Rolex Sub LV "V"
                              7) Pam 112H

Comment

• Hi,

As this is my first automatic watch, i have a very stupid question and in need you guys advice.

1. What is the PAM 50 power reserve? 44hr or 24hr?
                                2. I always think that automatic watch should have a 44hr power reserve. However, the pam that i have when in full winding(around 30 turns) that watch stop after 24 hours. So my question; is this abnormal? If so, should i send for servicing? Will it be free service if the watch still under-warranty?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X