No announcement yet.

Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know this PAM00276 selling how much?where got sell?

23199.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
      Hi,

pardon my ignorance but it is true that Pam 164 has been taken off the Panerai contemporary line ?? Cos last I check, they were still churning out J series on them which effectively meant they were still in production up to end of 2007 . Mind if I ask who you got the info from??

In addition, the Pam 244 is a 40mm GMT, a smaller version of the Pam 88 GMT which is 44mm. Beside the sizes, the other distinctive difference is that the Pam 244 has a all black dial while Pam 88 has a white seconds sub-dial. As far as the prices for preowned are concerned, I would assumed that Pam 88 are a little steeper since typically the 44mm Pams are the more popular ones. Even at brand new, the Pam 88 is priced higher than the Pam 244.

Juz my thoughts, and I may be wrong. Cheers
      Sorry, I believe 164 is still in production.Got mixed up with pam 86. Hmm, as for 244, I remember seeing that it is more expensive in paneristi. Could be due to the no. of production? Or mayb I see wrongly.
      Last edited by denteo; 28-01-08, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by denteo View Post
        Sorry, I believe 164 is still in production.Got mixed up with pam 86. Hmm, as for 244, I remember seeing that it is more expensive in paneristi. Could be due to the no. of production? Or mayb I see wrongly.

Ya, I see wrongly. I mix up 244 with 63.

Comment

• Originally posted by IwcBigPilot View Post
          anyone know this PAM00276 selling how much?where got sell?

[ATTACH]429[/ATTACH]
          saw the list price from some hong kong forum.
          769300HKD
          or
          140000SGD

Comment

• tourbillion? Is it out yet?

Comment

• Request for information

Hi all folks,

Please pardon my ignorance but I am really desperate to the verge of going bonkers on learning more abt pammies. I have prowled through pages and sites of pammies but just unable to find anything useful.

I am keen to learn the various models and serial numbers of vintage and modern pams. All the alphabets are making me see stars

I am tinking of getting one for wife cos i starting to think that the U1 is seriously NOT for her. anyway, she commented that she likes the clean look of pammies some days ago so thot i'd pamper her a little.

Anyone with good pammy sites? Thanks in advance.
              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
              What's NEXT?

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                Hi all folks,

These might help you abit:

www.paneristi.com
                www.viapaneristi.com
                www.panerai.watchprosite.com
                http://forums.watchuseek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75
                Pam 232
                Pam 164
                Pam 49

Comment

• Go to the Paneristi Collectors market. Alot of Singaporeans sales there too. I got my watch through one of the contacts there. Gd deal.

Comment

• many thanks.
                    "Foreign affections"
                    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                    What's NEXT?

Comment

• anyone know PAM00282 selling how much?

Comment

Hi all folks,

Please pardon my ignorance but I am really desperate to the verge of going bonkers on learning more abt pammies. I have prowled through pages and sites of pammies but just unable to find anything useful.

I am keen to learn the various models and serial numbers of vintage and modern pams. All the alphabets are making me see stars

I am tinking of getting one for wife cos i starting to think that the U1 is seriously NOT for her. anyway, she commented that she likes the clean look of pammies some days ago so thot i'd pamper her a little.

www. paneristi.com has all you need to know.
                        as a gift for your wifee huh? i thinnk pam 49 (luminor, auto., white dial, date, leather strap)/50 (same as 49 except it comes with metal bracelet and hence you pay S$2-S$2.5k more *hahah*) are your best bet as the white dial allows more flexibility in strap changing which is one of panerai's fun aspect. their 40mm size is also better fitting than the general 44mm pams which may be way too big for her. otherwise try radiomirs which in my view look more subtle than the garang looking luminors.
                        good luck hunting!

ender
                        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                        three times is enemy action and
                        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                        ."

Comment

• thanks, ender!
                          "Foreign affections"
                          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                          What's NEXT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
                            www. paneristi.com has all you need to know.
                            as a gift for your wifee huh? i thinnk pam 49 (luminor, auto., white dial, date, leather strap)/50 (same as 49 except it comes with metal bracelet and hence you pay S$2-S$2.5k more *hahah*) are your best bet as the white dial allows more flexibility in strap changing which is one of panerai's fun aspect. their 40mm size is also better fitting than the general 44mm pams which may be way too big for her. otherwise try radiomirs which in my view look more subtle than the garang looking luminors.
                            good luck hunting!

ender
                            Another way...u can go to Richemont service centre at wheelock to get the catalogue...

i'll be there tomorrow...if i come across any, i'll take a copy for you...

cheers

james
                            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                            Audemars Piguet ROO
                            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                            Panerai 270
                            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                            Rolex 116610LV
                            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• www.paneristi.com will have sufficient info to feed ur thirst.

i have a catalogue, i can give u if u want?

Comment

Hi all folks,

wow ur wife so lucky

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X