Branded handbags and lux watches..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
    Hermes dictionary does not have the word Sale.
    Jus step out of Hermes boutiques, and you are right, they really no discount like Chanel in sg, even for their watches...
    sigpic

Comment

But got sale for men and women wear that are left over from few season ago... So Hermes do have the word " sale" in their wikitionary. Hehe. Once again tks for the input.
      sigpic

Comment

Here my input. Hehe

sigpic

Comment

Another teaser. Hehe
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
            Another teaser. Hehe
            The paper bag looks too small for a handbag and too big for a wallet.... Should be clothing or an Hermes scarf?

Comment

Cloth sling bag. To put iPad mini, purse and S4 phone. No money to buy their clothing or scarf even if those items are on sale...Hehe
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kel12 View Post
                Interesting to see a thread goes on for 2 years... I hv one suggestion for new hubbies who loves their wives... Buy her a Pam... And many watch straps... To match all those different miumius pradas guccis Lvs...
                I fell into this Pam trap... now still trying to climb out of the hole...

Wife told me that watch strap must match bag and then must match shoes...

If I buy her a blue strap, then must have blue bag and blue shoes... or something like that!

The only good thing that came out of this, is that she doesn't bother me anymore when I get straps for my Pams!

Comment

I m sure this will match one of her bags!

*Credits to dtctan*

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Haha! Luckily she sold off her LV bags as she is not an LV person.

Comment

Omg... i can relate to this!!!

Comment

My get just started the vicious cycle of buying lux bags

Comment

good to know, thx for share!
                          posting of commercial products in profile is not allowed.

please read the forum faq thread - advisory for members

for advertising, please email administrator@sg-roc.com

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X