No announcement yet.

Rolex Service Centre Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was politely "humiliated" by RSC before. Unless absolutely necesary, I won't go back.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
    http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
      if you want a reply from rolex, the best way is to write them.
      In present Singapore, write to the Press should scare some **** outa them, no?

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
      http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kohym View Post
        Or add them to STOMP site.... lol
        ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by kohym View Post
          Originally posted by Dfive View Post
          Or add them to STOMP site.... lol
          I think the most effective way, is to "hidden camera" "gotcha" them. Then expose them in youtube for international audience as well as STOMP for local audience where there are some numbers will definitely stir for good...
          Complaints to CASE no use one lah... Email? If lucky, someone with bigger balls from Rolex reads it, the RSC arrogant fella gets stir fried... if not, LL lor... what can the TS do further?

Comment

things in singapore always very expensive

Comment

just went in yesterday to enquire something about my datejust. they think they are superior and i don't think i'm inferior. but to be fair i got my questions answered. don't need them to treat me like god,just need them to do their job and do it right.

Comment

I been to RSC and called them few times to enquire on things, so far I still can get reasonable response and treatment.
                I prefer to approach the younger and tall lady at RSC, she is more friendly.

Comment

I have been an active collector for a while but seldom write in forum.
                  Searching for something and chance into this.
                  I believe and informally confirmed by ex-technician there on their SOP.
                  When we send our watch in for overhaul, there is a standard package of parts / work they require them to replace or work on.
                  Additional work as requested by owner will be look into as well.
                  The problem is , we are paying a relatively high price for this watch which we hold so dearly.
                  However, we cannot expect the same hold true to the technician.
                  Reason being this is just another piece of machine / movement to them which they handle daily.
                  One point to contend is the watch verification.
                  Many under the impression they will strip the watch to inspect every single parts.
                  Are we rational ? For a mere $75 and now $105 , u expect them to do that ?
                  We are actually buying the confidence of inspection from them only. Are we not ?
                  Back to your misalignment of crystal.
                  My suspect is it may not be able to adjust without much work, hence there is "no touch" on it.
                  Whereas the misalignment on the insert should be an easy fix.
                  Having said the above, I am not a watchmaker myself.
                  Just having interest in watches .......
                  U get Rolex to complement your achievements.

U deserved no less ....

Comment

we should remember that "authentication" is free in some RSCs... eg, HK.
                    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Okay I have just discovered that RSC SIngapore has installed wrong size spring bars on my newly serviced GMT Master 16710. It's got excessive wobble and clacking noise coming from the Solid End Links. So I remove bracelets from my Explorer 16570 and GMT II as they both have same bracelet and spring bar set up I suppose? And true enough the Outter Diameter of the spring bar on my explorer reads 0.078" and the spring bar on my newly serviced GMT is at 0.069"!! Which means RSC installed the wrong sized spring bars during the 'full overhaul' as they claimed. I'm just awaiting confirmation from another forum on this. I have pictures to prove but I don't know how to post in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomant View Post
                        Okay I have just discovered that RSC SIngapore has installed wrong size spring bars on my newly serviced GMT Master 16710. It's got excessive wobble and clacking noise coming from the Solid End Links. So I remove bracelets from my Explorer 16570 and GMT II as they both have same bracelet and spring bar set up I suppose? And true enough the Outter Diameter of the spring bar on my explorer reads 0.078" and the spring bar on my newly serviced GMT is at 0.069"!! Which means RSC installed the wrong sized spring bars during the 'full overhaul' as they claimed. I'm just awaiting confirmation from another forum on this. I have pictures to prove but I don't know how to post in this forum.
                        go to rsc and complain.... update us
                        ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomant View Post
                          ...So I remove bracelets from my Explorer 16570 and GMT II as they both have same bracelet and spring bar set up I suppose? ...
                          Huh...??? U do ur own removal of the bracelet? Hopefully u don't leave any trace of DIY on the watch itself such that ur next visit to RSC gets discovered, and using that as a reason not to service ur piece later...

Comment

Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
                            Huh...??? U do ur own removal of the bracelet? Hopefully u don't leave any trace of DIY on the watch itself such that ur next visit to RSC gets discovered, and using that as a reason not to service ur piece later...
                            Its actually very easy to do and not mark...
                            ROLEX.

Comment

try complain to the aunties there...

Originally posted by relac88
                              Then how is it people are complaining rsc spore technicians leave marks on the lugs after authentication or other services?

Comment

In fact, has anyone complaint to rolex SA before? I am sure someone did, Singaporeans like to compain... can anyone scan and show us what is their response letter looks like (if they response...)

Originally posted by relac88
                                dont think the aunties can solve the problem even after complain to them
                                best to report to rolex SA

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X