Rolex Service Centre Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing my personal experience

There are three or four front desk customer service staffs and there is only one tall slim lady (around 1.7m) and rest are shorty old aunties. Go for tall lady, she is the only one that understand what is customer service and i never encounter any stupid nonsense from her.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      In fact, has anyone complaint to rolex SA before? I am sure someone did, Singaporeans like to compain... can anyone scan and show us what is their response letter looks like (if they response...)
      hehehe.... they would QUEUE up I'd say...... it's the national sport almost.
      ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by relac88
        I have complain to rsc spore before but the reply from the customer service manager was very defensive
        Absolutely lousy service
        When i tried to escalate, they didnt want to provide the relevant contact info
        Stating contact info was confidential

So..Havent tried rolex SA yet, anyone any luck?
        Have you tried rolex SA FB? Hehehe
        sigpic

Comment

Then how is it people are complaining rsc spore technicians leave marks on the lugs after authentication or other services?
          Isn't it obvious that is due to negligence of RSC Singapore's watchmakers? Scratches on lugs can simply be prevented by sticking masking tape on it to prevent scratches while inserting spring bar. Or with whatever 'special tools' available at RSC. It's clearly due to very lousy attitude to work.

Comment

Yes, they bochup one... don't understand why...

They just refuse to put tapes even upon request dont they

Comment

Today went to rsc for check, my sub is only 3yrs old only wear on weekend. I saw the quotation, crown, crown tube and hands need to change plus complete overhaul which a year ago or less no need service and regulate for me. The aunty even told me my sub 16610 m series using twin lock. I the crown got 3 dot? I asked her why need service, was told the oil properties not there. Asked them to any condensation inside only. The aunty give me face like I owe her money

Comment

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
                Today went to rsc for check, my sub is only 3yrs old only wear on weekend. I saw the quotation, crown, crown tube and hands need to change plus complete overhaul which a year ago or less no need service and regulate for me. The aunty even told me my sub 16610 m series using twin lock. I the crown got 3 dot? I asked her why need service, was told the oil properties not there. Asked them to any condensation inside only. The aunty give me face like I owe her money
                Did RSC ask you before changing the mentioned parts? Think RSC like my sales engineer friends who not only do regular servicing for client but also "sells" parts by charging for the parts being replaced..

Comment

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
                  RSC's favourite line to all customers "Sir, your watch requires a complete overhaul" followed by "you should change the crown, crystal, tube , hands etc etc...
                  My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
                  1) WG DIA 18239
                  2) YG DIA 18238
                  3) WG 18239
                  4) YG 18238
                  5) YG 18248G Bark
                  6) WG DIA 18039
                  7) WG 18039
                  8) YG 18038
                  9) Tridor DIA 18039B
                  10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
                  11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
                  12) WG 1803
                  13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
                  1)GMT II 116718 18K
                  2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
                  1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
                  2)D15037 14k
                  3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

my sub is a m series with warranty card stamp jan 2009. something i don't understand the aunty with attitude problem one, i asked her why need overhaul, she replied the lubricant required to change. there was once i brought it to a outside technician, i don't want to meantion his identity, to protect him, strip my watch totally to check and even change the crown and tube and a plate. i suppose he got it from another new watch, problem not solve, i bring it to rsc again, stayed there for weeks, and now the problem is no longer there, and months after i brought it there again, to check need service or not, they said no need. and just regulate for me, months again i brought it in for condensation check the lady told me what i want them to check, she put in "need service or not" hours later a lady called my watch need overhaul, crown, tube and hands need to change written on the quotation.

Comment

• i rejected it. turned down the request. i go there again for overhaul, i will avoid those aunties at all cost.

Comment

• Do u guys really go for complete overhaul every 3-5 years. Then every 3-5 years, need to spend close to 3-5 k for all watches. argh....

Comment

• Today I send in my watch to check on the date, the lady give me attitude like I own her money... So I give her a hard time too by being scarastic at her ignorance wahahahah.... In the end the service manager come out, tell me...'When you buy a Rolex, we know what to do.....' retained my watch for 2 weeks... See what they do, and update in 2 weeks.

Watch still under warranty.
                          No need to bang table or shout at them... I simply smile and ask' is this the Rolex standard I'm getting' if they dare to reply yes, the media will be happy to report this.

Comment

• You're my hero... just make sure they don't scratch your watch when they return it to you...

Originally posted by jackjack View Post
                            Today I send in my watch to check on the date, the lady give me attitude like I own her money... So I give her a hard time too by being scarastic at her ignorance wahahahah.... In the end the service manager come out, tell me...'When you buy a Rolex, we know what to do.....' retained my watch for 2 weeks... See what they do, and update in 2 weeks.

Watch still under warranty.
                            No need to bang table or shout at them... I simply smile and ask' is this the Rolex standard I'm getting' if they dare to reply yes, the media will be happy to report this.

Comment

• I suspect those lao aunties there have minimum knowledge on the rolex watches, except following SOP to tell customer to overhaul, change this and that, so that they will get more bonuses at the end of the year. Personally I find they too business oriented than customer oriented.
                              Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                              Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                              / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

• Originally posted by relac88
                                I guess they want to earn the service fee that's all
                                Rolex watches dont usually need to service so frequently
                                Totally agree, mechanical watches dont need much service.
                                Is the company want earn money out of it, only service it or over haul it when the watch really break down...........
                                my 2 cents view.....
                                cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X