No announcement yet.

Rolex Service Centre Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think only service it if the time is not keeping well and regulate can't solve it. those lao lao auntie one of a kind like they are the queen, as if i need to bow to them.

Comment

• Agree with bros here that after verification, a BNIB can end up with hairline scratches =P

Comment

• When I got my watch back from RSC, I found a lot of scratches on the bezel. What can I do about it? I feel very frustrated whenever I look at the scratches...

Comment

• so it is not the Rollies but the old aunties at the service counter who require an "Overhaul"
          My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
          1) WG DIA 18239
          2) YG DIA 18238
          3) WG 18239
          4) YG 18238
          5) YG 18248G Bark
          6) WG DIA 18039
          7) WG 18039
          8) YG 18038
          9) Tridor DIA 18039B
          10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
          11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
          12) WG 1803
          13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
          1)GMT II 116718 18K
          2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
          1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
          2)D15037 14k
          3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
            so it is not the Rollies but the old aunties at the service counter who require an "Overhaul"
            I wonder how many of them can see this? Ha Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by rocknroll View Post
              When I got my watch back from RSC, I found a lot of scratches on the bezel. What can I do about it? I feel very frustrated whenever I look at the scratches...
              I empathize with you. I'll feel the same if I were you. In this case, don't waste any more time and proceed back to the RSC to clarify and get the scratches removed.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by jackjack View Post
                .... In the end the service manager come out, tell me...'When you buy a Rolex, we know what to do.....' retained my watch for 2 weeks... See what they do, and update in 2 weeks....
                Hmmmmm... I wonder had you realized that you had been "suan" by the Service Manager oredi.?

Comment

• Erh...I don't know how old are the aunties there but "old aunties" would probably make them feel offended (if they aren't that old) or discriminated (if they're indeed old).

If we seriously hope that someone from/related to rolex would see this thread and react to the feedback (or at least do something about the overall service), we better be more factual and less emotional and not resort to name calling.
                  Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• They scratched my bracelet on one of the gold link of my 1 week old TT GMT IIc (overseas AD) when I sent it to RSC for authenication.
                    When I collected my watch 1 of the aunty told me my watch bracelet link was scratched when I sent it in.
                    U guys know people newbie like us with new watch syndrome are extremely careful with their watches.
                    LL took it back with a sick feeling inside!

Comment

• Originally posted by relac88
                      Old aunties shouldnt be standing at the rsc counter
                      Spoil rolex image
                      I believe they purposely choose lady of cetain age to carry off the brand...
                      dunno... somehow feel more 'down-to-earth' and reliable but then again .... i dun mind super model serving me la... just wanna my watch in good condition with top service after paying so much for a watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
                        Hmmmmm... I wonder had you realized that you had been "suan" by the Service Manager oredi.?
                        Yup... if she dunno what to do ... i will quote her lor ... 'i thought u know what to do' ... 2 week i will know whether they know what to do ...

Comment

Maybe rsc should do some serious evaluation on competency of staff
                          I dont think they actually care. Can anyone say anything of other RSC from other part of the world? Is their standard of service good?

Comment

• Originally posted by kepiting1sg View Post
                            They scratched my bracelet on one of the gold link of my 1 week old TT GMT IIc (overseas AD) when I sent it to RSC for authenication.
                            When I collected my watch 1 of the aunty told me my watch bracelet link was scratched when I sent it in.
                            U guys know people newbie like us with new watch syndrome are extremely careful with their watches.
                            LL took it back with a sick feeling inside!
                            then next time you take photo in front of them. if got dispute, you bring photo evidence.

i did that to apple and they replace the whole chassis for me; without it, you can guarantee that they will say it is already damaged
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

yah guess u r right
                              sad but true, rolex just doesnt give a @&"$ about customer service
                              lol
                              ROLEX.

Comment

These people at rsc are ultra defensive and never admit their mistakes
                                their word can over rule clear damage done by them?

even apple so "lae kay" dont dare to pull this stunt when confronted with photographic evidence.
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X