Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Agreed and disagree..

Isnt tis how society is? U wear/carry wat u actually r, rite? Be objective n sit back to vision tis: u see 2 boys of ages 25yrs walking along te street. One wears burberry shirt, AX jeans, billabong sneakers, n best of all, wearing a ROLEX submariner. Nw, te other wears a plain white t-shirt(no brand), fbt shorts, $3 slippers, n best, a $20 alba watch.

So being fairly judged, wat is ur opinion of these two boys, in terms of family b/ground, wealth status, watever hv u..??
    actually in all fairness, i see the one with the branded goods, to yes come from a family b/ground that is above average, but can also be that he is in huge debt to look the part.
    on the second boy, i can say the following:-
    family is surviving in the tough world OR he just like to wear simple things in life.

when i go to uni, i wear black biz pants, and a top, wear those $3 slippers, but with a TT DJ ... that one is hard to gauge i guess, so many people think i wear a fake. which is exactly what i like
    my dad also the same, he wears hand me downs and sports a YG president

just saw the previous post that darkie posted. we'll stop these comments in thread right here.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X