Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best places to buy Rolex secondhand in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went over to the shop in Jurong East and totally agreed that they are not a good shop...price quoted over WA is totally different from price quoted in shop. Waste a trip there.

Comment

There is this app "Watchcenter" on apple store that sells Rolex and other brand watches. Anyone used it before? It has a physical shop in London. Seems reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
        Rather buy frm carosell... then this shop call H* ....Do not buy frm this shop *J .... located at far east... damn....can go there ask questions but they will not gv u the correct answers.... the people there know shi* abt watches... yes all dealers want to earn $ but not to the extend of pushing responsibility right after the purchase right? When buying they can do anything for you, when u go back w a problem (caused by them), they will just oh, ah, ok, then pretend not to see u.... Well for people whom have a great experience with them... good for you. Bt for potential buyers... you might want to look elsewhere. They are nt the cheapest anyway. There are alot of people and shops out there... so you are spolit with choices.... oh ya, also K* Luxur* at jurong east... damn, some kinda attitude the fat young man have there...gosh, dont understand how they survive man... These are somewhere you shd avoid... good luck!!
        Hate to go to such shops. They are just spoiling their own reputation.

Comment

Peace Centre / Selegie one very reputable!

Comment

Pxxxxxxxx Wxxxx at Golden landmark was bad. Brought a date just and when I got out of there notice the lug there already rusted.. acrylic crystal already got chipped and got dust on the dial. FairPlay they solved most of it and before that quite friendly and explain, however say got service in the end also don't have, oil drying out need to service outside. Water keep getting into the watch god damn it

Comment

dealing with the elderly gentleman or younger gentleman?

reputable in what way?

Originally posted by ohjnxg View Post
              Peace Centre / Selegie one very reputable!
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

for shops like Pxxxxxxxx Wxxxx, you need to know what you are buying. when equip with right knowledge, the selection of watches to buy becomes limited.

Originally posted by ohjnxg View Post
                Pxxxxxxxx Wxxxx at Golden landmark was bad. Brought a date just and when I got out of there notice the lug there already rusted.. acrylic crystal already got chipped and got dust on the dial. FairPlay they solved most of it and before that quite friendly and explain, however say got service in the end also don't have, oil drying out need to service outside. Water keep getting into the watch god damn it
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I got my Sub from Pxxxxxxxx Wxxxx, i find their service good. Not pushy and explain well. Maybe i visit when they were in good mood.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  for shops like Pxxxxxxxx Wxxxx, you need to know what you are buying. when equip with right knowledge, the selection of watches to buy becomes limited.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    dealing with the elderly gentleman or younger gentleman?

reputable in what way?
                    I think their carousell feedback speaks for themselves, anyway both. Very polite and well mannered for the young gentlemen, the elderly one was really funny with plenty of stories

Comment

I like chuan and hjwatch

Comment

Originally posted by ssangg View Post
                        I got my Sub from Pxxxxxxxx Wxxxx, i find their service good. Not pushy and explain well. Maybe i visit when they were in good mood.
                        Just dropped by last Friday, sales guy quite friendly and explain to newbie like me.

Comment

Any reliable shop can recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by Benwu View Post
                            Any reliable shop can recommend?
                            Consider to start your watch hunt with the forum advertisers?
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Anyone bought from Reebonz before ? Would you buy a Rolex Ethan has been customized before or with the diamonds dial or markers do up outside ? Not sure what Rolex service centre will do with modified watches ? Is there still resale value ?

For a datejust 79174 year 2002 , how much would you pay?

Is there resale value if there is no original paper?

Thanks ! Newbie here

Comment

Originally posted by Yoganut View Post
                                Anyone bought from Reebonz before ? Would you buy a Rolex Ethan has been customized before or with the diamonds dial or markers do up outside ? Not sure what Rolex service centre will do with modified watches ? Is there still resale value ?

For a datejust 79174 year 2002 , how much would you pay?

Is there resale value if there is no original paper?

Thanks ! Newbie here
                                No experience with Reebonz.
                                No, I will not buy a ROLEX watch that (not "Ethan") has been customized.
                                What ROLEX Service Centre would do with modified ROLEX watches would depend on what type of service you are requesting for.
                                Resale value will depend how much you have bought the watch for versus how much you can sell for.
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X