Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best places to buy Rolex secondhand in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too buy in shops in Burlington square as others said. We get Watches at affordable price there.

Comment

My experience

I bought mine at goldmanluxury (far east plaza): nice shop, good service, a lot of experience inside.
      So...

Comment

how does a warranty work btw? if you buy from a reseller and its still under the 5 year international warranty

Comment

First post

Sorry for riding on this thread.
          I am not looking to buy, but rather looking to sell my Rolex.
          I bought it in 2016 and am considering selling as I have only worn it twice.
          I am thinking of approaching the resellers but am concerned about the price they offer.
          Eg if I went to A, B and C and then decided that B has the best offer, will they still honour their quote from a few days before?
          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by peckhs View Post
            Sorry for riding on this thread.
            I am not looking to buy, but rather looking to sell my Rolex.
            I bought it in 2016 and am considering selling as I have only worn it twice.
            I am thinking of approaching the resellers but am concerned about the price they offer.
            Eg if I went to A, B and C and then decided that B has the best offer, will they still honour their quote from a few days before?
            Thanks.
            If you're going to the pre owned shops, expect the price to be low. But it also depends what watch model you're talking about, and how much you have bought it for, current resale market price, etc. Whether the dealer will honor the price earlier given or not depends.

What model are you talking about?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              there are many shops over in people's park complex and burlington square.

most of them are brick and motar shops. so chances of website is low.

also please do some leg work and homework to compare prices among the shops. there is a shop in particular which charges higher than normal. we do not attempt to single out the shop name to prevent any legal issues.
              IT been a while since i revisit this site.
              After reading your comments. I just feel that it difficult to get a good advise on this enquiry.
              MY THOUGHTS:-
              Being a newbies, they think that they get some good advise, sad to said. They will not get it as Ultimately, they still need to do their homework.
              I hope i am not offending anyone. It just my 2 cents of comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                If you're going to the pre owned shops, expect the price to be low. But it also depends what watch model you're talking about, and how much you have bought it for, current resale market price, etc. Whether the dealer will honor the price earlier given or not depends.

What model are you talking about?

unfortunately i can't post link or pics yet

it is a 36mm datejust with black mother of pearl dial with diamond and everose bracelet

Comment

This?

https://www.prestigetime.com/item/Ro...nd_Oyster.html

Or this?

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=153752
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

sorry .. like the one from prestigetime but with the Jubilee bracelet

Comment

Originally posted by johnny View Post
                      IT been a while since i revisit this site.
                      After reading your comments. I just feel that it difficult to get a good advise on this enquiry.
                      MY THOUGHTS:-
                      Being a newbies, they think that they get some good advise, sad to said. They will not get it as Ultimately, they still need to do their homework.
                      I hope i am not offending anyone. It just my 2 cents of comments.

Comment

Hi im going to Japan soon and heard about Jack Road..are the prices there generally cheaper than Singapore?

I went to their website and it doesnt seem so so was wondering, is there room for nego there? and whats the % discount

Comment

Saw Top Hour selling a few good condition Rolex, anyone has experience buying pre owned watches from them before?

Comment

is a Rolex Explorer 1 114270 with complete box and paper at S$4.3k a good deal? without the bracelet though only leather straps...

Comment

Originally posted by frewxxx View Post
                              is a Rolex Explorer 1 114270 with complete box and paper at S$4.3k a good deal? without the bracelet though only leather straps...
                              Subject to its condition, the price seems ok. You can still buy a bracelet from the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC). I'm not sure how much it costs though.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Subject to its condition, the price seems ok. You can still buy a bracelet from the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC). I'm not sure how much it costs though.
                                The watch is in pristine condition. no dings or dents and according to the seller that it winds smoothly and keeping great time. The watch was bought from Hong Kong 2005. F series.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X