No announcement yet.

Advisory : Protect Rolex from Scratches & How to Remove Them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well if you are too worry about scratches, my suggestion is get a 2nd hand pre-owned or buy a not so expensive one.

" Scratches should be the history of watches " , who`s daily watch got no scratches before ???

( Sorry, my suggestion is not against any body. 100 apologize. )

:-) == (-:

Comment

• I did not own any rolex, however, I scratch my current watch badly. I did not specifically care the scratch so far. Watch is just getting old same as me..

Comment

• Only one way comes to mind - wear it with the watch facing the inside of your wrist. Better than having plastic protector on.

Comment

• buy a watch is to wear ... if for show only might as well print life size watch photos and see

Comment

• haha.....after one month I still have not peel off the "plastics"....scare kenna scratched :P

Comment

• do we need really special boxes, or do those found in Groupon deal sites work?

Comment

• Guess no way to prevent but just be careful....

Comment

• I think having some scratches is fine , there is no absolute way to prevent scratches unless you dont wear it.

Comment

• Buy a few cans...u can now wear daily....

http://www.capecodpolish.com/products/main_index.php
                    My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                    Rolex DateJust 16233,
                    Rolex Submariner 16613LN
                    Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
                    Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
                    Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
                    Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
                    Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
                    Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
                    Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

• Scratches are inevitable....

I was damn moodless and heart pain upon discovering the first scratch on my DSSD too.
                      Whole day mood was bad and even my wife noticed that I was not myself that day..

Her reply was....scared get scratch then don't buy Rolex la.
                      Buy a cheap $10 watch will do

I thus learnt to don't scared my watch get scratch anymore

Comment

• Remove scratch

Hi all bro our there. Do anyone know DIY method to get rid of scratches on my clasp below?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• If the scratches is not deep u can try going home fix store to get a cloth call capecod. Shld be able to remove those light scratches. Because myself r using it n is quite effective.

Comment

• It's a norm bro, after you remove the scratch it will come back again. You can try cape cod but you gotta keep cleaning it, so I suggest just leave it there. Until it's really bad then you send for polishing while servicing.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshuasjw View Post
                              If the scratches is not deep u can try going home fix store to get a cloth call capecod. Shld be able to remove those light scratches. Because myself r using it n is quite effective.
                              Yes seconded.

Good for polished surfaces.

Comment

• How abt a scratch on a brushed surface like the bracelet of a Sub.

Any DIY solution to remove it?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X